Meets in Distance Dynamics

Yo****

Posted
I think this is where polyamory can become useful because physical touch really is irreplaceable. That being said, even if the dynamic has limitations, needs can still be met through the phone.
Posted
When love is real in my opinion and experience video calls were very important we spent an entire year apart in high school and video call’s every night falling asleep with each other helped get me through it.
Posted
^ I don't really like LDR but if I click with someone video calls, watching/playing things together and sleep calls are super important to me. I feel all you really have with online relationships IS the attention and time. I DO try and work it out to visit in person but I'm super poor and know that shits expensive.
Posted
This is my issue living in a rural area. I’m always 40-100 miles away from someone I’d like to meet and last year I put entirely too much mileage and wear and tear on my vehicle. I’ve tried the online replacement but it only works for so long . It seems as though finding someone to invest as much energy is the issue as well.
So I agree that polyamory is helpful here and communication with your partner honestly. Because yes traveling can be costly and well…unless you’re paying for my travel…
Posted
“Armor de lejos” “Amor de Pendejos”.
Love for away is love stupid. A saying Mexicans use. For me I’d have to agree. One can replace physical touch or the little things that take place everyday while in the presence of your Love. It could bc a happy, sad or embarrassing moment. Nonetheless you won’t get t experience that either your lover if she or he is living far away.
Posted
Physical touch and quality time is my love language…my tank goes on E bc of distance I’ll lose interest and begin looking elsewhere
Posted
I find most times women on here especially don’t really ever want to meet.. I offer a safe public place if it seems we click and always get the same response I don’t feel safe.. that truly means I don’t meet… a safe public place which part of that don’t people get?
Posted
I have trust issues, I can't commit to someone I haven't met in person. Not only is it a confidence thing, so much more can be expressed face to face. A conversation that may take hours online can take place in mere minutes. Much more information can be shared, a better conversation had when it's not confined to a keyboard. Just my thoughts. Make sure to vet your partner and meet in public.
Posted
I think maybe some of these responses are really really really really black and white. Says to me either we're short on knowledge or experience or we didn't think of something that I think is maybe glaring everybody in the face in this one. There is an in between you guys know that right? So the whole distance thing don't do a real relationship that's dumb as hell unless you're like the one in a million people who somehow can make that really work honestly which I don't know how but you never see the person you never touch the person you never hold the person I don't understand how that would work. But if you're doing it for pink purposes the most credible people in this country happened to be people that you call up at a company that pay taxes and that are legally able to do what they do so you can have that don't don't get in any other kind of long distance relationship especially if it's something that I just described like that you could do with a legal business with some rando in your inbox probably a dude and a Russian troll farm. It's the internet I could make myself Barbara Bush and probably pull it off fairly well I can get all sorts of documents I bet show who I am look at my house is what it looks like right now and show you a picture you if it's from the internet you don't know if it's real ever cuz all of it can be fake now all of it can be fake then none of it's real so I don't know how online would work unless you're cool with possibly being like consistently lied to or living in a relationship that's not based in reality. But then there's just a dirty kinky stuff which you know that's fine but unfortunately those are the people that pay their taxes here and that's where you're going to end up actually getting what you pay for as opposed to people in your inbox if that's what you guys are referring to
Posted

Previous comments are interesting. I was always against online, it never works, how can I get a high from playing virtually ect. Boy, was I wrong! My LDR has been the most exciting and passionate, I have ever experienced. 

It does take time and dedication from both but when it works, it can magical. 

We live 7.5 hours away (by plane) and I have recently returned from a fab 4 weeks away, to visit him. 

I am due to return in the summer for 3 months this time but until then, it will be back to daily video calls, messages, direction, tasks ect....

Our situation is not perfect but we have created our own formula and so far, so good. 

You know something, I used to be embarrassed to say my relationship was online. Like it was not real, validated, worth it. It never really meant anything, I was being silly and my head was in the clouds. 

Not anymore! I am open an honest when asked because, only we will ever know what we have.

I wasted so much time meeting Doms on his site. Who would of thought my forever was to be found on kik. 

Follow your heart and not the sexual exciting feelings.  Trust your instincts and Who knows what exciting adventures await.

Posted
Distance can be tricky, even outside the world of kink, but don’t for 1 second think something can’t be real just because it’s online. Some of my closest friends are people from the Internet and the closest we’ve come to meeting in person was a group discord call… 
Posted
Hello, I hate to throw water on what some here find having an online relationship is a wonderful thing. My own experiences with that just SUCKED and not in a good way. Three in a row eventually ended up asking for *** and the fourth one attempted to steal my identity when I refused to send her ***. I understand that sometimes people have a lot of success with online dating but I THINK from now on if I do ever try it again, my first question would be ARE WE EVER GOING TO NEET & WHAT DOES THAT TIME FRAME LOOK LIKE. ALSO, for me personally, I need that almost daily or daily human interaction that lacks with online dating. The touching, holding, kissing, and yes, especially the sexual aspect of be together. I'm not saying these things are completely unattainable with online dating assuming that you at least get together on occasion. I wish all those that have had great success for their steadfast happiness in that world, and I pray for those of us that find we just cannot succeed with it.