most sadistic cbt thing

sillysub

Posted

This is for the Dommes who do and love cbt. What is the most sadistic thing you have done to a sub or have made a sub do for you online? Excited to see what kinky things you all have done.

Sweetestsadist
Posted
Made a sub tie a string to his tiny cock, stretch it across the edge of a serrated step on a tractor and have it tied to a lower point. He was ordered to rub the top of his useless member with his hand, and thrust against it. Once he said it hurt too much and that there was ***, I told him to untie, go into his house put it over the bathroom sink, wrap a washcloth around it and pour rubbing alcohol on it and to stroke with it to make sure it won't get infected. He was howling pretty good from that. He was allowed to cum for me a week later.
Posted
4 hours ago, Sweetestsadist said:
Made a sub tie a string to his tiny cock, stretch it across the edge of a serrated step on a tractor and have it tied to a lower point. He was ordered to rub the top of his useless member with his hand, and thrust against it. Once he said it hurt too much and that there was ***, I told him to untie, go into his house put it over the bathroom sink, wrap a washcloth around it and pour rubbing alcohol on it and to stroke with it to make sure it won't get infected. He was howling pretty good from that. He was allowed to cum for me a week later.

This is why women live longer than men.