"Do Not Disturb...?"

Posted

One rushed morning before check out...

"How's my meaty, swollen pussy...?
"Oh, Daddy, she's so beside herself right now. My entire body is buzzing, aching, Sir. Feels like I'm gonna turn inside out."
"You have time to cum for Daddy?"
"Check out is at 11 am. It's 10:38. With my bullet I could cum in less than 5 minutes..."
"Show Daddy..."

She receives a GoogleMeet link to connect with Daddy on video for him to watch her play. This is their regular routine when he is out of town for work. He instructs her every move...what to do with her bullet and where to put it, how to touch herself. She becomes hungrier with each moment that passes and a little anxious knowing that Daddy is never done with her in 15 minutes. This means going past check out time and housekeeping will be knocking and entering soon. Despite this, she remembers that her Owner is above all, therefore, she offers no rebuttal or even a hesitation. She continues to follow his lead and instruction, also answering his curiously dirty questions as they go along. 

10:47...by now, orgasm number one with another on the way. "Should Daddy have to explain his rules to anyone?", he asks her while she is consumed with lust. "No, Sir...", she replies through several lustful breaths and moans. She sits sprawled out in the armchair, legs widespread for Daddy to see his fully owned, hungry, needy pussy. "Why not...?, he growls. "Because if I were Daddy's good gir....oh my god, Daddy....", she manages to *** out. "Mmmm, is babygirl gonna cum for Daddy?", he asks through a satisfied smile. She bursts into orgasm pressing the wet, vibrating toy firmly against her clit, occasionally dipping it into her pussy to make her pussy contact hungrily. She cums hard with complete satisfaction yet, she just wishes for one more orgasm...for Daddy...

11:05 am...*Knock knock!* "Housekeeping!" "Daddy, housekeeping is knocking...", she says feeling winded and spent. "They will just have to wait...", he replies gruffly. She smiles in such delight as she adores following Daddy's instructions against any other odds or situations. "I'll be out in a few minutes!!", she yells at the door. "It's ok. No worries!", the voice on the other side of the door reassures. She is soon brought back to her reality when she notices the warm, wet spot that has settled under her bottom. "Daddy, they had to have heard me...", she nervously exclaims. "Good.", he replies in this stern satisfaction he carries. He instructs her to 'cum one more time...for Daddy...'. "Yes, Daddy...", she says through a sweet smile. She continues playing with her bullet, her pussy stopping wet and swollen now. Daddy stands up for her to watch him stroke his cock to orgasm. He knows how dirty his babygirl is; she loves to watch him. "Daddy's gonna cum for you...". It takes not even two minutes more of dirty talk and watching each other play before they both break, cumming together in one of the most intense virtual sessions ever...11:07 am. 

They end their call and she hurries to gather all of her belongings and she carries them out to her car. Still in an orgasmic frenzy, she tries to gather herself since she still has to turn in her keys. She walks back in, calm and collective (or so she thought) to the front counter where an older gentleman, stalky with burning eyes, salt and pepper hair stands watching her approach. The moment he greets her, her entire body jolts inside. She realizes that this is the same voice that called out from the other side of the door. She smiles through hazy eyes, "I apologize for the delay.", she manages gracefully without stumbling and giving herself away. He casts blushing eyes along with a smile and replies "No problem at all. I do hope you enjoyed your stay...". Immediately she feels her ears and face grow hot. She thanks him, turns and heads back out to her car. She excitedly messages Daddy to tell him about the scenario. His reply...?

"He knew. If Daddy was there I would’ve had you tell him. Tell him that Daddy wasn’t done with you yet and apologize for holding him up…ask him if there was anything you could do to make it up to him."

Fin 11:15 am....

Posted
I love this like ready one of my good book good job chick I love the storys
Posted
18 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:

Hell yes!! 🥵🥵

🥵💋

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, sterling749 said:

I love this like ready one of my good book good job chick I love the storys

Awww thanks, friend 😊! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading. I write some from fantasy and some from real experiences. This one, was a real experience 🤭

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
10 hours ago, rockabillybabie said:

Damn that was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

*smiles* Why thank you, sexy friend 💋.