Driving

mu****

Posted
Are there people that masturbate while driving? How intense do you get
Posted
It was just the thrill of doing something you shouldn't. But it's probably safer than texting! I'm male . Could be different for females.
Posted
No, I prefer to think of the safety of myself and other road users first - not to mention the potential of being seen by people that really shouldn't be subjected to it.
Posted
I’ve done it from time to time. I’ve even used it as a method to stay awake when my eyelids start drooping. But, it’s just for fun and I don’t ever finish.
Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:
No, I prefer to think of the safety of myself and other road users first - not to mention the potential of being seen by people that really shouldn't be subjected to it.

You radical thinker you!!!!
Honestly, sometimes I think I've chosen the wrong profession. Should have gone into the Police, all these people mouthing off about their exploits in public, endangering lives and engaging in public indecency!

Posted
I'm done with this stupidity now 🙄
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

You radical thinker you!!!!
Honestly, sometimes I think I've chosen the wrong profession. Should have gone into the Police, all these people mouthing off about their exploits in public, endangering lives and engaging in public indecency!

It's amazing how people narc on themselves on the internet.

Posted
Never done it well actual moving or driving. Yes I’ve done it parked in a quiet parking lot somewhere when my car in park and turned off.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Lane keeping and cruise control are awesome features. 👌
Posted
4 hours ago, Alex-4 said:

Lane keeping and cruise control are awesome features. 👌

Absolutely 👍🏽