The First...

DaisyMae

Posted

When she had booked her flight she had planned on sleeping through it so that she was completely rested and ready to be at his service. Little did she know he had other ideas - of course he did, how could she not have foreseen that. He messaged her once she'd told him she'd checked in.
"Good slut, on the flight you are to go to the toilet and edge for 15 minutes every hour, on the hour." It was going to be a long and frustrating 13 hour flight. She would be so desperate for him by the time she arrived, just as he wanted her to be.
When she landed, she was insanely horny, dripping wet and absolutely exhausted. She went to the ladies to freshen up and remove her panties as he had instructed her to do. Once outside they greeted each other excitedly, and he walked her to his car, his hand gently guiding her at the small of her back. Her legs tingling in anticipation, were nothing compared to how much her cunt was throbbing. She was aware that her cunt had begun to drip, as she felt little beads of her juices falling down her thighs. One at the car, she knelt and presented him with her panties - which he sniffed "Mmmm good flight I see my slut...now in" he gestured to the car, and held the passenger door open for her. Once on the open road she felt his hand caress her leg and saw him smile as he felt her moist legs, his hand gently making its way towards her dripping cunt. Her breath became heavy and without any time to stop it she came hard...his hand mere millimetres from her cunt. "Oh my God I am so sorry Sir, I had no control over that...I am so sorry."
"Shut up slut" he commanded - she knew by his tone she had better comply - as he turned off the road she had a sinking feeling she was in trouble. A ways down the dirt road he stopped the car, a thick woodland on all sides. She froze, as he got out of the car - and in no time he had flung her door open and he grabbed a fistfull of her hair and dragged her from the car.
"Who owns you slut?" He asked, his free hand grabbing her chin and forcing her to look right into his eyes as she knelt in the dirt.
"You do Sir"
"That's right I do. And how owns your nasty slut cunt?"
"You do Sir"
"And who owns your cums"
"You do Sir - and I so s..." She felt a slap across her face before she'd even realised he'd let go of her chin. She knew better then to look away though as she fell silent.
"You speak when spoken to, do you understand me." She nodded.
"We have had this discussion already my slut - you do not cum without my permission, and yet...here we are. I will not be letting this disobedience slide, do you understand?" She nodded, her eyes wide in both *** and anticipation.
"Present yourself now slut."
She quickly removed her light summer dress revealing her naked body and knelt, legs spread, arms behind her back, ass arched, mouth open. She sensed him behind her when his belt came down across her back, and then her ass. In no time at all he had pushed her to lay down in the dirt with his boot, his belt continuing to show her body who it belonged to.
"Kneel" sore and filthy she did as she was told - he grabbed her and looped his belt around her neck, using it to pull her towards him as he thrust his incredible, huge cock down her throat. Despite fighting for breath, so hungrily accepted his cock, her spit dripping down her chin mixing with the dirt and make up now smeared all over her face. Then he ***d her to take his fast thrusts as she gasped for breath with each thrust, the belt around her neck pulling tighter at each pull. Just as he started to cum he pulled out so that it both filled her mouth and covered her face. She knelt there completely covered in a mixture of dirt, spit, make up and cum.
"Now slut - I'm going to go and get some coffee. You can sit here and wait for this mess to dry off." And with that he drove off leaving her out in the hot sun, with the trees to provide some shade. She knew better than to try and clean herself off, and had to simply wait for him to return.
After what seemed like forever, he came back and beeped his horn. She picked herself up and opened the door. "Get your dress back on then get in."
Once in the car he turned to her "Have you learnt your lesson slut?" He said. "Yes Sir," She replied - "Good Girl," he said as he pulled her into his embrace, his strong arms around her letting her know how safe she really was. And off he drove to take her to his home, where she was in no doubt as to the fun awaiting her.

Posted
Daisy that was a great start I look forward to reading more
Posted
1 minute ago, Blueslave said:

Daisy that was a great start I look forward to reading more

Thanks sweetie đź’‹