BDSM Dungeons in London

Johnjoelatex

Posted

Hi everyone I am new to this and have been looking for a Dungeon someone has said  BDSM Dungeons 6 Leroy street London se1 4ss, is it a real place or am I being scammed????

Posted

I didn't need to do research to tell you it's a scam, but I did anyway.

guessing you found this on a site called BDSM Playrooms ?

This is another reskin of the old Kinky Coves scam.   

But yeah, what will commonly happen I guess - so you've probably been contacted by a "Lady" who has pushed and moved to meet up to play with you from naught to "let's play" fairly quickly.

She will tell you she is not after *** - but - that you should totally book a dungeon and she will meet you there.   You go to the website and the prices look a little high but not too bad given you're getting pretty much all night play : you book.  Perfect.

Then, when you turn up - you're on either an empty cul de sac or a street that has a postcode but no noticeable buildings - maybe the house number doesn't exist - and any phone number you have/had goes blank.

The photos are all taken/stolen from other famous dungeons - and of course they present as a chain with properties all around the UK so no matter where you're based there's seemingly someone near you.

-

if you want genuine dungeon recommendations in London I can give you them (top recommendation is Hoxton Dungeon Suite) but, yeah, the random person baiting you won't show there either (but, I guess, you at least are in a dungeon)