What is a slut?

ll****

Posted
A slut is pure sexuality. It's her purpose, her worth and she owns it proudly. It's about making dicks cum and being the reason for it. They are my favorite people.
Posted
Read the ethical slut. Lots of understanding.
Posted
A slut is a sexy ass sexually free Queen that I'm looking for
Posted
I wanna be a slut more than anything! I'm a CD, bi punk ass faggot but wann a be ," that girl" soo bad!
Posted
A slut is what every man wants behind the bedroom door.
Posted
The Ethical Slut is a brilliant book! Reclaim a past negative slur and turn it into something beautiful. Sex as something good. Clean. Natural. And sluttiness is having the power within you to enjoy full-heartedly that fun and natural activity 😁 my interpretation!
Posted
SuBerlin can I ask you a question
Posted
Slut means me but I'm trying to change 😊
Posted
I met my very first Dominant at 19. After years together he would call me "His slut" it made me go all giddy. It took a while as I was brand new to the scene, and to me being called a slut was a horrible and degrading name to be called. But it really was a term of endearment. However, now I've noticed that "men" who call women sluts, are the same men who can't get any bedroom action. 🙄🤣
Posted
I think context is important, I had a partner who liked being called a slut, generally it’s not a word I use, unless my partner specifically requests me to do so. 
Posted
A slut is a lifestyle a hoe is a job
Posted
I think when I was still in highschool, a slut was someone with no self control that would give it up easily but I think now days, to me, a slut is either someone that will be adventurous and willingly open for that one special person or someone with no loyalty that doesn't respect relationships and just goes with anyone.
Posted
10 hours ago, Princessjess25 said:
Slut means me but I'm trying to change 😊

🤣

Posted
By definition it is a promisquise woman but by that definition most women are so as promiscuity is set by the social standard it no longer makes sence
Posted
Honestly think it depends on the context between a dom and sub that are close it's more endearing while if you're strangers it's more of an insult
Posted
A woman who loves sex and has it often. It isn't rocket science
Unknown124
Posted

Interesting that it’s usually applied to females! 
assuming it means an individual that has slept with many people.

If, let’s assume it’s been with men, then what’s the word for the men she’s been with?

IMO: it’s a way that men use to degrade women

Posted
Someone who is shamed by their peers for indulging 🤷
Posted
A slut in a dictionary sense is very promiscuous and high libido. For it can be high libido and a willingness to do just about anything with enthusiasm/eagerness not necessarily promiscuous but could be. Also usually someone with a *** kink possibly
Posted
I’ve never used the word slut in a derogatory way and wouldn’t. Some would see it as a woman who has many partners and a high sex drive.
If a man had many partners and a high sex drive he would be called a stud.

I used slut as a term of endearment with my previous little, it was a pet name used at times but was always used at a form of praise, her favourite was when I call her “my good little slut “
Posted
No such thing in my opinion if a dude is a player or a pimp for getting laid and so is a lady
Posted
However it is a great term if you are into degrading
Posted
Gotta look at where it comes from. The principal idea is, classically and on average, it's easy for women to find sex, not so much for men. We value success in things that are difficult and vice versa. So to me, it comes down to any behavior a woman might take lightly, to do with intimacy, that a man would have found a challenge.
Posted
It's an awesome word can be used in so many ways 🤙