What is a slut?

ll****

Posted
It depends on person(s) individual definition like most terms in the lifestyle.
To me, a slut is someone who enjoys being promiscuous. It is not necessarily a degrading term. Unless that is what is desired. I'll happily say I am one. However, I am not into *** or *** of any kind. Simply that I enjoy being a good little slut with those that has earned that right.
Posted
Slut to me can mean two things. One way, it is derogatory. I understand that in this day and age, many want to look away from women being very promiscuous, but I am traditional in the sense that I believe we should be sexual to our special someone but not just have ourselves with open legs to anyone. Of course, if you don't have a special someone, then have fun.
The other is in a good way. We have to be sluts to those we chose to spend our lives with.
Posted
There is no such thing as a slut... it is an archaic and viscous slur... if you have multiple partners who cares... as long as you stay safe and ahead of the game it's your life and decisions... as long as we treat everyone with respect and basic decency... live life and have fun
Posted
Being a slut is doing the Lords work imo 🤣
Posted
I'm a slut. I've been one all my life. My grandma called me a jezebel in my ***s even though I wasn't even kissing yet. It's just my energy. It's who I am 🤗
Posted
A slut will do anything to please his master
Posted
That's a very fine line honestly because there's one thing of just going out and having fun. There's also another of exploring and trying to figure out what you like and don't like, and sometimes that can take a very high body count, but that's still learning and experiencing. A s*** is someone that has no emotion or any sympathy or any kind of attachment. They are simply coming in to use you for what they want to manipulate out of you. It may not necessarily be the physical connection. It could just be attention or some kind of intimacy that they're just searching to seek out that little piece. Take it Rob you of it and run. The only exchange they give you is their mastered skills of acting like a good companion
Posted
Read the Ethical Slut. Great audiobook.
Posted
It's not that deep. It's just any woman with a body count greater than one.
Posted
20 hours ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:

You've been busy on the forums with some interesting comments today but, I think this one in particular requires further thought. Elaborate please.

Posted
23 hours ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:

*** has a very low effort understanding of what a slut is. It's more than a body count. It can also just be a more expressive way to act for your special someone.

Posted
On 2/27/2024 at 10:56 PM, JoeyDavis2004 said:

Just the women, nobody else? Even after divorce/widowing/sexual ***?

I would say your prejudice is showing but my gut tells me that's not the case and you're just seeking to inflame and provoke outrage...

Posted
Honestly, I think it REMBLES a hot or beautiful girl, with INTENT, of getting dirty with her partner…
Posted
Tuesday at 10:56 PM, JoeyDavis2004 said:

That's a very limited view. Men can be sluts too. It's exactly that type of suffocating societal pressure that has done damage to both sexes and, of course, a healthy acceptance of sex in general.

NorryNardo
Posted
4 hours ago, RogueLynx said:

That's a very limited view. Men can be sluts too. It's exactly that type of suffocating societal pressure that has done damage to both sexes and, of course, a healthy acceptance of sex in general.

It is an individual thing.  I consider myself a slut.  So what if I don't have the opportunity to express the attitude frequently?  Or the willingness to risk a partners health and safety, (Or mine for that matter,) on a desire to be f**ked or give a BJ, or play in some other kinky sexual fashion?  I need and want consenting partners, who are going to enjoy the game.  I don't have a large number of partners, nor does sex happen all that frequently when you've got a challenging job and family life.  I also have a "Free Use" kink, which doesn't mean I don't have limits, both hard and soft.  Rather it's how I think of enjoying myself when an opportunity presents fitting my needed conditions.  I want to give fully, mind and body when I have the opportunity to express that mindset.

Posted

Society. A chick that sleeps around a lot

Kink community a chick that wants to be f**ked a lot, and in filthy ways

I see no problem with either tbh.

Posted
As a sex worker, what we tend to view slut is someone who puts out for free, whereas a whore is someone who gets paid for it. Neither are viewed as derogatory but that's how I see it. Basically it's the difference between charity and profit 😂
Posted
I'm a slut BUT --> I have standards and I enjoy mind blowing sex --> ANYTHING less then THAT -- I would rather stay home and masturbate alone with my kinky mind... That's my random THOT on this topic
Posted
I believe it's one who has sex for free. Guess that makes me one. Lol
Posted
I loveee being a slut. I consider it someone who gets turned on by being extremely sexual with multiple people at the same time and being completely open about it
Posted
It’s me I’m the definition of slut 🤪
Posted
The word slut is so degrading to women. Why should a woman be labeled as such just because she loves sex? As ex-swingers I'm offended by the assumption my wife is a slut, I've never and will never deem her as one
Posted
On 3/9/2024 at 4:21 PM, sexyfuckslut said:

I loveee being a slut. I consider it someone who gets turned on by being extremely sexual with multiple people at the same time and being completely open about it

Same here I lovveee being a slut I love attention I’ll f**k anyone lol was a natural born slut

Posted
I was given these definitions: a slut loves sex. A whore charges for it
Posted
Slut: Sexually liberated unified Tribe.
Men, women, trans or other we all have the right to be a slut, and it’s good to recognize and own the power with In The word.

However a good reminder that it can also be used negatively, but that is a construct of the English language and personality. So my best advice there is if it bothers you, then tell the person to stop. Just like any other bad name. Otherwise it is time to own the honor!