Sadistis who enjoy recieving ***

Posted

I am not a switch in the true sense and part of me enjoys giving ***, punishment and tourture. But I still enjoy recieving ***. Do many others feel this way

Posted

So you're a sadomasochist - yes there are lots of people in your shoes

Posted
Absolutely! Lots of people enjoy both sides of it!
Posted
Is the extent of you receiving *** the same that you inflict on your bottoms?
Posted
You might be a sadomasochist with more sadistic traits. You don't have to switch (as a Dom or sub) to be sadomasochist. I'm a submissive, masochist... but I'm also a bit of a sadist as I love biting
Posted (edited)

One can be a Dominant and a sadist, masochist or both, so a sadomasochist. Sadomasachism doesn't have to involve any D/s at all even. 

I'm a sadomasochist myself as well as generally versatile, meaning I enjoy both topping and bottoming, depending on the activity. However, when it comes to D/s  I'm pretty firmly seated on the left side of the slash.

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
I've been waffling between Dom, Top, Switch, Dom-Leaning Switch, and everything in between for ages. Only in the past couple years did I realize that what I am, if I have to classify it to be succinct, is a sadomasochist, and turned on much more often (and with a bit more intensity) by being in control of another's *** and pleasure.
Posted
4 hours ago, Odd-1086 said:

I've been led to believe that dommes with a masochistic steak make the best Mistresses.

some people try to present this, but it's not really true

4 hours ago, Odd-1086 said:

This is because you can feel empathy. You know what they are going through and that is what brings you pleasure.

and this is why it's not true.  you can feel empathy without having been in the same situation

but also there is a kinda false understanding.    For example - I switch, I love, say, foot worship with sweaty feet - so if I'm Dominating someone and they say they want to worship my feet; just because I like feet sweaty doesn't mean they would.  

Some switches fall into a trap of assuming others like what they like, and, for the same reasons - and this isn't true.  It's very important to put down biases in this situation.

But, similarly it is back to the OP question

22 hours ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

I am not a switch in the true sense

there's no "true sense" of being a switch.  in itself it's one of the largest catch-all terms 

"I'm submissive but sometimes like to service top" is completely different to "I am owned and serve this person, but another person is owned by and serves me" so on.... 

Posted
11 hours ago, KatyKatKat said:

Is the extent of you receiving *** the same that you inflict on your bottoms?

Yes it is

Posted

Thank you for all your amazing replies. Yes I do like giving and recieving extreme ***. I learn every day my threshold and others.

welshslaveboy
Posted

I love both, but definitely prefer recieving ***. But also, *** and punishing a slave is a massive turn on as well :)

Posted
18 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

"I'm submissive but sometimes like to service top"

👀 Who said that? I missed it? 😉😂