Your Choice

Posted (edited)

@AshleyAlexxxis @Becca91 @BigPolly @Butterfly4U @Havelock @HighHeeledKitty @honeypup @Kittenish @LazyPiratesBounty @MsCherry85 @Princess_Pandora @Sexy_stockings @SweetPea1984 @TesoroSumiso

Hello to all of my amazing readers. I have plenty more stories lined up, but I wanted to have some fun, so I have decided to give you guys a choice. I have tagged my readers list, but everyone is welcome to join in. If you want to be on my readers list, or taken off; you need only ask.

It is regarding the order that I will post three stories that I have planned. Please comment on the order in which you want to read them, and I will order them based on the majority vote. Remember that the characters are always one-hundred percentage consensual. There are many stories coming before these three choices, so you will all have plenty of time to decide.

One last thing, the titles may get changed at a later date, but the plots will remain the same.

The three choices:

Busty, Busted - a woman seduces him into the bedroom during a party at a rich girl's house. She is going to prank him, but things do not go the way she intended.

Unstable Girl - a Submissive is part-way into her training. Her next session begins in a stable at night, where he will be rubbing some warmth into her while she is chained up like an ***.

Best Friends F*** - breaking my fourth rule, I am going to be even more open-minded than usual. Yes... That means foul language will be involved. A young woman has a sleep over with her best friend. The best friend has sex with her boyfriend, which wakes the young woman up, and the couple beg her to join them.

I look forward to finding out what ideas you enjoy the most. Good luck

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
11 hours ago, DanteReign said:

@AshleyAlexxxis @Becca91 @BigPolly @Butterfly4U @Havelock @HighHeeledKitty @honeypup @Kittenish @LazyPiratesBounty @MsCherry85 @Princess_Pandora @Sexy_stockings @SweetPea1984 @TesoroSumiso

Hello to all of my amazing readers. I have plenty more stories lined up, but I wanted to have some fun, so I have decided to give you guys a choice. I have tagged my readers list, but everyone is welcome to join in. If you want to be on my readers list, or taken off; you need only ask.

It is regarding the order that I will post three stories that I have planned. Please comment on the order in which you want to read them, and I will order them based on the majority vote. Remember that the characters are always one-hundred percentage consensual. There are many stories coming before these three choices, so you will all have plenty of time to decide.

One last thing, the titles may get changed at a later date, but the plots will remain the same.

The three choices:

Busty, Busted - a woman seduces him into the bedroom during a party at a rich girl's house. She is going to prank him, but things do not go the way she intended.

Unstable Girl - a Submissive is part-way into her training. Her next session begins in a stable at night, where he will be rubbing some warmth into her while she is chained up like an ***.

Best Friends F*** - breaking my fourth rule, I am going to be even more open-minded than usual. Yes... That means foul language will be involved. A young woman has a sleep over with her best friend. The best friend has sex with her boyfriend, which wakes the young woman up, and the couple beg her to join them.

I look forward to finding out what ideas you enjoy the most. Good luck

"Choose one" he says...

Then outlines not one but three that I so desperately want to read!

Ok, my thoughts..

Busty, busted.

Would love to see how this one panned out as I have always been the underdog, the one that was teased and bullied and I was often the recipient of "jokes" It'd be nice to see the tables turned.

Unstable Girl.

*prances and snorts*

This one is one of my fantasies so duh!

Best friends.

Like the storyline but the interest here, for me, is where, how, and why you'll use language that isn't intuitive to you.

I'll ponder some more.. 

"Choose one" ....

🤔

Posted
29 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

the order in which you want to read them

29 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

"Choose one" he says

I did not say pick one, I have asked you to order them. You can be absolutely certain that I will be writing all three, do not ***.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I did not say pick one, I have asked you to order them. You can be absolutely certain that I will be writing all three, do not ***.

So you did!

I have no idea what was going on in my head, sorry!

In that case..

Unstable Girl

Busty, busted

Best Friends

I still have no idea where I got choose one from!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Subman98x said:

2 then 1 then 3

Thank you for your input. It seems you and @LazyPiratesBounty are in agreement

Posted

So my first pick is Best Friends F*#%@

Second choice Unstable Girl

Third Busty Busted

Whatever you do @DanteReignbe you and do what you do.... your writings are amazing

Posted

I like the order you have them in I want to read busty busted first