G-spot

Ro****

Posted
Silly question but how do you know you’re hitting your G-spot?
Posted
it physically has a different texture its a little bit rougher if that make sense
Posted
It’s like a spongier feel to it. Really curve your fingers towards your belly button and you should feel it. Had to tell my ex how to find her after I found it first.
Posted
Hi Royal, you might think it’s easy for everyone to find but it’s different for every female. I was fortunate enough to have had a Dom that paid my way to attend a very special school in Thailand. Yes im a male, but I spent over a year learning the art of erotic/tantric and Yoni massage. During that time I learned to give the very delicate and erotic Yoni massage. I’ve given literally hundreds of Yoni massage’s that mostly end in whole body orgasm and squirting. The G spot is generally about 2.5 inches inside the vagina just above the pubic bone, in some women I’ve found that I’ve had to use a lot of pressure stimulation and movement to stimulate the G spot to a pleasurable arousal. Others aren’t in the midline of the body but slightly to one side of the vagina or the other by a very small margin. Some women feel an electric shock sensation when it’s. Stimulated, others say that using a vibrator is to much stimulation and seems to make the Gspot go numb. I’ve found that the method that works over 90% of the time is two fingers inserted into the roof of the vagina, fingers curled around the pubic bone, then giving a lifting pulse of around 120-150 pulses per minute. It’s exhausting but usually stimulates the G spot and causes a whole body orgasm in just a few minutes. The orgasms are so intense that the women usually need several minutes to recover enough to stand.

I hope this helps you on your journey to the ultimate pleasure!!! If you have any specific questions please feel free to reach out to me…
Posted
No, I’m in the US. I went to Thailand in the 90’s. And yes, it’s considered a core principle of a true Yoni massage. To achieve the ultimate in your sexual health, your body must receive a cleansing of the mind, spirit and body. The Kar Sai is designed to detoxify the Yoni in preparation for sexual healing. It’s such an important step!!! I’ve literally spent many sessions with a female performing Kar Sai before allowing her to receive the final stages of Yoni massage… she literally had a whole body orgasm that lasted several minutes… such a beautiful thing to watch as the orgasm begins then no other stimulation is allowed… it’s all her,
Posted
That was cool to learn. I did not know they actually have schools for that. That’s so interesting. My fingers are very short and I get no pleasure from it so I doubt I’ll be able to feel my gspot. I would love to hear from a female what their gspot orgasms feel like vs a regular one.
Posted
To be completely honest, it’s different for everyone, but it’s more a location than a spot you can actually feel like a bump
Posted
Ahh well thank you for your insight
Posted
I don’t know if this means anything but all the respondents were men. Am I naive in expressing that there is no insight from those among us who have the biggest attachment to the arguably mythical place.
Science inventing and then later disproved its existence. But having a catch-all for men to latch on to when pleasuring their partner kind of makes some socio-anthropological sense.

That place mentioned above is certainly a mostly universal target but I might be so bold to proffer an alternative view.

For those who dive down between a woman’s thigh in such of a sexual Atlantis would do well to come up for air.

Because they are way off.

No, the G-spot for want of a better description of the magical place where mountainous orgasm can be conjured up as easy as taking *** out of cash machine, is not down there.

Whisper it boys (and keep trying to explain it to them, girls) but the only place guaranteed to make her scream the house down in pure pleasure is BETWEEN HER EARS…

Now, you want to make a woman gush like a geezer and shake uncontrollably, which is definitely right up there when it comes to cleansing your shagra, then that bump is a great place to be.

I’m planning a visit myself before the weekend is through…

But free her mind and the rest will follow..
Posted
apologies for the misspelling. my predictive text is a little dyslexic
Posted
When you feel that little marble like spot. Keep tapping it and if she starts to shake and squeeze you dick/fingers you know you found it. Keep stimulating it and watch her gush and cum harder than ever before.
Posted
I rest my case... perfect timing Funn. Thank you.
Posted
Everyone is different, explore yourself. Push toy or fingers towards front and should feel a bump. In regards to sensation felt, you may feel more of a pressure at first but keep going it's worth it at the end. Women have so many pleasure areas not just gspot, utilise all of them
Posted
I’m a woman and haven’t been able to locate or work that spot myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, sure I gush nonstop when things are manipulated just so, But that isn’t anything I pursue, desire, or want repeatedly. It’s novelty to me and I entertain it when others want to do it, heh, but I prefer many other sensations to that super quick/draining one. I do hope you gain the experience of finding g-spots and whatever your goal.
Posted
The real issue isn't finding the g spot, it's to trigger it at the right moment meaning when you are very horny
Else you won't feel anything
Posted
From a Planned Parenthood browser hit: “The G-spot is sexually sensitive and swells slightly during arousal and feels raised or bumpy. Although all women have this tissue, some like their G-spots to be stimulated and others don't. And many notice no difference in sensation one way or the other.”
Posted
i mean if we're quoting people, i like this conclusion to a forensic analysis of the 31 (😳) reputable scientific studies to locate and confirm the existence of the G-spot. And the result?
"The different studies did systematically agree on the existence of the G-spot. Among the studies in which it was considered to exist, there was no agreement on its location, size, or nature. The existence of this structure remains unproved."

I think this just proves beyond all doubt that women are both unique and a magnificent mystery..
Posted
I always found the easiest way to find it is as if you were try to rub the clit from the inside, it has a different texture to the rest of what your feeling, as for how you know everyone is different but a few women I've been with said it kinda gives them an feeling like they kinda need to pee but not actually need too if thatakes any sense lol
Posted
1 hour ago, Time2enjoy78 said:
Magical Rainbows appear is what I am told!

Aren't all rainbows magical - especially if you taste them

Posted
Usually they say it and get much louder .. or start moving more
Posted
How inconvenient, Zombie. You need to tighten up those bindings
Posted
If your it right you'll start to feel a little like you have to pee. It's about a third up on the anterior wall. But you probably know where it's at. And take my word as lightly as possible. I've done it to other women but I've never tried to explain how to do it. It doesn't actually come up on clinicals.