G-spot

Ro****

Posted
U should be able to feel the difference when u hit it
drivesmewild
Posted
Well it is deeper, a little higher and requires more stimulation. Agreed with what's written above, women will say they have to go pee, that's a great sign. Heads up, when stimulated correctly, squirting may occur 💦
Posted
It's kinda sad that most guys don't know that and will never take the initiative to learn how they please women better. I apologize if I come off as a jerk. I just smoked a blunt.
Posted
I get a euphoric feeling. Most of the time having missionary won't work for me, doggie will help but not always. But when I have my rabbit dildo going it takes me about a minute to get in the right position and I know exactly how to position myself and the dildo and it takes me about 5-8 minutes to cum. It took a while I'm my early 20s but no man can fuck me like me. 😉
Posted
Oh, you’ll know…
Posted
You’ll feel the difference imma assume it’s never been discovered i was 30 the first time one discovered mines. But idk how to explain it but you’ll know lol
Posted
I know what it feels like to my finger and then I know where it’s so then I know how to rub it with my cock.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
March 2, RoyalSapphire said:
That was cool to learn. I did not know they actually have schools for that. That’s so interesting. My fingers are very short and I get no pleasure from it so I doubt I’ll be able to feel my gspot. I would love to hear from a female what their gspot orgasms feel like vs a regular one.

I gush

Posted
If you are trying to find your own, I have found there 2 ways for me to find it easier. First position, on your back with your knees bent and towards your chest. This position “flattens”your vaginal canal, it becomes more of a straight line instead of angled. Insert your finger and start to feel around. Like most said, it has a different texture on the inside and most women, if they are aroused, it will be more sensitive to the touch. Other position would be on your knees doggie style. I will then sit back on towards my heels to bring my knees up further.

For me, yes, it will make me squirt, gush, whatever you want to call it, but I don’t find the orgasms as powerful as clitoral orgasms. If you stimulate both at the same time, that makes it more powerful for me. Also, the 2nd or 3rd orgasms are also better in my opinion. I also think cervix orgasms are stronger than g-spot orgasms.

This is different with everyone on what is stronger/better.
Posted
On 3/2/2024 at 4:04 AM, RoyalSapphire said:

Silly question but how do you know you’re hitting your G-spot?

You will know when someone hits it, you womt move keeping pressure on it. The friction driving you wild