Collared, pt 1

Posted
I knock on the door, firm but not aggressive. You check to ensure it's me, then swing the door open wearing the outfit I chose for you: the blue negligee, crotchless, sans bra or panties, with sexy white fishnet thigh highs.
I stare into your eyes, and you feel I'm looking into your soul, seeing your true feelings and desires at once, and you melt a little and forget how to speak.
I see your hesitation, and sweep inside, brushing against your body and turning to close the door behind me. As you turn toward me, I place a hand on your neck and firmly push you back toward the door, your back pressing against it before you know that's happening.
"Did you follow Daddy's instructions, pet? Were you a good girl for me?"
My baritone rumble and my hand on your throat rob you of breathe, and you desperately nod, still hypnotized by my gaze. My free hand turns the lock behind you, and you flinch at the loud *click* before my hand cups your cheek, my thumb running across your lips before my fingers trace down your neck, sliding just inside your top as I trace the swell of your breast, then pushing further to cup your right breast, gently exploring in circles before I pinch your nipple, quick and aggressive but not rough, the strength slowly increasing as I gauge your sensitivity.
"Good girl." I growl in your ear before biting your neck and sliding my hand down your torso, over your hips, to the bottom edge of the lingerie.
"Are you wet for me, my needy little slut?"
I grip your thigh, then slide past the edge of your crotchless outfit to find your pussy already flowing for me. Your legs spread ***ly, and I pulled back and suddenly spank your wet pussy, making you yelp and moan as I keep it cupped in my hand and start sliding a thick finger up your tight wet slit.
"Yes, you're wet and ready, and you can follow instructions. Good girl. Now we just need to check on the present I had delivered..."
Sliding down past your pussy, my finger wraps around the find the jewel of the thick plug you received in the mail today. It took time, lube, and a moment of *** to get it into your tight ass, bit now you smile proudly as I tease it with my finger.
"Mmm good little butt-slut. That deserves a reward."
I slowly back towards the living room, lightly gripping your neck and the plug in your ass. I grab a cushion and toss it on the floor, then catch your eyes again and command:
"On your knees, my little cumslut. Daddy's going to collar you and make you mine." You drop down on the pillow without hesitation, and stare up into my eyes with need. I reach into my jacket pocket ("why is he still dressed?!" you think) and pull out the collar I've chosen for you. As my hands slide it around your neck, your eyes close and you shiver in pleasure, feeling it snug against your skin as I reach behind your head to fasten it. From your position you're eye-level with my crotch, and you can see my hard cock straining against my thin slacks. You reach up to touch only to have your hand smacked.
"Nuh-uh slut, not til you beg for it."
You lick your lips and start pleading to see my cock, to pull it out and feel its hard warmth, to taste it and take it in your mouth. I reach down and buckle the leash on your collar ring, then pull up to put pressure on your neck and *** you to stand up quickly. I lead you over to the couch, direct you to sit, then stand directly in front of you again.
"Now little pet, worship my cock. Make me believe that you need it, that you're desperate for this big Daddy dick to stretch you out."
Posted
Shew đŸ„”đŸ„”
Posted
You got me in the mood really quick