Chapter 5: The Reflection's Riddle

Posted

In the gritty, raw universe of my recollections, let's not spin a yarn about hair colors or ethnic origins, because, frankly, they're all just echoes in a hall of mirrors, reflections of the same story told in different shades. The kneeling blonde isn't just any individual; she's our stand-in for a carousel of faces, that stitches their narratives into one. Picture her, if you will, a vision of vulnerability, her delicate form pressed against mine, wrists bound in a ritual that's more a preference than necessity. "I've never swallowed before," she confesses, a hint of trepidation in her voice.

Watching a different tape, she might be whispering a different confession saying she's never done anal while I'm lubing up for entry. These lines, they blur past so often, truth and lies start to tangle like headphone cords in your pocket. But here's the naked truth: they all swallow and they all take it in the ass. No arm-twisting needed; it's always on their own terms, a choice dipped in freedom and dressed in necessity. This particular blonde, this amalgam of countless others, bats those big, doe eyes, brimming with a feigned innocence, whispering, "I don't think I can."

This isn't her debut under the harsh glare of my camera; it's usually their second act, sometimes, if the stars are sinister enough, their third. Sifting through these tapes, it hit me after a few days; the pattern. With the first reel rolling, this proxy blonde seemed to hold the reins, dictating the play. "Don't cum in my mouth," she'd command. "Don't fuck me like that," she'd insist. "Not on camera," she'd declare with a veneer of defiance. And yet, here we are, spiraled down to this moment where I'm perched on the edge of anticipation, waiting to witness her consume my very essence. How did we arrive at this point, where defiance melts into submission under the unblinking eye of the camera?

To get to the heart of it, let's rewind to her first scene, not just her alone but as the latest in a lineage of similar spirits, sprawled across a hotel bed, radiating confidence, her vibe thick with defiance as she throws a request, "Fuck me for hours." Her innocence, a product of a parade of boys armed with nothing but hollow vows and grandiose bluster, yet here I stand, poised to rewrite her cosmos, aiming to recalibrate her universe.

Here's the clincher: I'm the guy who likes to be in control, setting the rhythm and the rules, ensuring everything goes according to my design. But here I am, puzzling over why I'm bending to her script, why I'm hell-bent on giving her the ride of her life, beyond the surface reasons. It's not just about the thrill; it's something more. The answer doesn't slap me across the face. No, it's buried in hours and hours of tape; nearly 200 of them, each a 90-minute dive into the abyss.

Break it down, and it's an endless marathon: red for the studio flicks I never had a stake in but kept for keeps, blue tapes raw and uncut like the diary entries no one ever meant to write, green for the candid, often forgotten moments caught on my security cams, capturing life in its unguarded moments. Then there's the black tapes, the ones that don't need any introduction.

The scattered scotch bottles on my floor, they're not just debris; they're milestones, markers of time. Eight bottles, eight days. The old me would've drowned three times over by now, but this isn't about backsliding. It's about merging the best parts of who I was with who I'm becoming.

Dragging my marker across the hotel mirror, I chart the ascent of my evolution, tracing the line from a wild eigh*** to a twenty-one-year-old holding the world in his palm. The scores of my existence etched in reflection: Six*** nights that blazed brighter than a dumpster fire at a riot, twenty-four worth the swagger, and twenty-two so bland they make vanilla beg for flavor. Staring at these marks, it's like life's been crammed into a blender, set to puree, and I'm watching the bits swirl. Patterns start showing up, like stains on a mattress under a black light, revealing the hidden truths. It's in this neon-lit revelation I figure out the illusion of surrendering control is my best trick, a sleight of hand.

I'm not just participating; I'm architecting a grand design, orchestrating a meticulous chess game with human emotion and desire as the pieces. Each move is a calculated step, baiting the hook with the allure of surrender, leveraging my myriad talents and performances to draw them closer into my orbit. Every nuanced performance is designed to captivate and ensnare, all in a game where the ultimate prize is their absolute devotion.

The moment kicks off with a view that's panoramic, her body a landscape, and there's nowhere my hands can't reach if the play calls for it, but often, it's the sheer *** of our bodies connecting that forges a deep connection to bring her to climax. She’s not ready as I breach the threshold, the sharp bite of discomfort that grabs her attention, forcing a gasp, a flinch, a moment of pure, unguarded reaction. She's on edge, tensed for the next wave, but as she's engulfed in this transformation, there's this profound shift from deep within her. Adrift in this maelstrom of sensation, where agony and ecstasy meld, her nerves are set ablaze. Her reactions are raw, unfiltered screams, moans, words tumbling out like she's speaking in tongues, "I've never felt anything like this." 

Barely ten minutes in, and I'm just grazing the surface.

Descending into the valley between her thighs, my tongue carves intricate patterns across her skin. It's not just any tongue; it's a sculptor, a craftsman, capable of bending and twisting into a "W", a rare trick up my sleeve that propels her, and the string of women she stands for, into the stratosphere of ecstasy they crave but rarely touch. It's all about hitting that high, the peak, the zenith of bliss that's so hard to grip. Now under the flick and swirl of my tongue, they catch it, ride it.

My fingers, they're conspirators too, bending, curving with the kind of expertise that speaks of dark arts practiced in secret. They search, stroke, find that hidden treasure deep within her. This is precision, a strategy deployed so she skyrockets to that peak, that high point of ecstasy that's as elusive as the damn Holy Grail. It's like chasing the dragon, except here, now, I'm driving her to the edge, to the precipice where everything flips.

Now she's on all fours, and the shift, god, it's like dynamite. The penetration? Nuclear. The pace? A cataclysm. Every move, every thrust shakes her to the core, an earthquake at the foundation of her soul. My balls, they're not just along for the ride; they're the goddamn engine, powering through with a relentless ***, aiming with a sniper's precision to hit every hidden switch, every secret pleasure button.

And when she tightens around me, when the entire universe condenses down to just the clench and tremor of her body against mine, that's the signal. That's the moment.

The finale varies, sometimes a mark of conquest across her back, sometimes a declaration ***ted over her chest. If the moment's right, I leave my most intimate part of me within her, a connection that leaves them shattered in the best way. Afterward, as she sits, a figure of disarray on the edge of the mattress, there's a phrase that echoes through the room, a refrain as predictable as it is satisfying. Whether it's the awe at the unexpected or the surrender to a pleasure too intense to bear again, it doesn't matter. What lingers is the transformation wrought, the visible fracture of composure, a testament to the intensity of the encounter. What remains is the transformation achieved, the clear break in composure, evidence of the encounter's intensity. In this aftermath, among the ruins of confidence and the chaos of bedsheets, the reality of conquest is unveiled.

Three days, that's the sweet spot. Muscles mend, the high fizzles out, and then the phone buzzes. It's her, asking to meet up. "Can we get together tonight?" There's hope in her voice, a crackle of something more. But I'm playing a different game. "I'd love to," I say, letting the words hang, a baited hook in the murky waters of our interactions. "But I can't." The smile I wear isn't visible over the phone, but it's there, devilish, as I dangle the possibility just out of reach.

"Why not?" She's curious, maybe a bit annoyed. I lean in, voice dropping to a confessional whisper. "I'm craving something off your 'forbidden' list." The line goes taut, the metaphorical hook set deep.

This moment, it's a crossroads of sorts. I'm peering into the mirror, wondering if I'm the villain of my own story. It's not about pushing boundaries they've set in stone; it's about those unspoken lines they only cross for someone who makes their heart race. Those reserved for the so-called "right guy." The world's gotten bigger, taught me I'm not the center of the universe. Once, I might have thought I was unmatched, but now I understand there's always someone looking to knock you off your pedestal. But, nestled within this realization is a silver lining, the existence of the "wonder dick club," an elite circle for which I was meticulously crafted to belong.
To witness her submission, to know she's there, on her knees, for an experience kept for the few, that's the rush. "I don't think I can," she hesitates. "You've got this," I encourage. A nod, a whispered agreement, "Okay, I'm ready," and it's as if the world stands still. it happens. The release, the pulse, the wave of sensation as I watch her, as she takes me in, as she swallows, commits to the moment completely. Her final whisper, "all gone," is a testament to her surrender, her dedication.

Does this revelry in control, this delight in her obedience, cast me in shadows? Perhaps. But if embracing the darkness, if finding joy in these moments of total surrender makes me a monster, then I'll wear that label with pride. Because in these exchanges, in the raw, unfiltered truth of our desires, there's a beauty that defies morality, a connection that transcends the mundane. And if that's wrong, then I revel in the flaw, in the sheer, unadulterated pleasure of being utterly, irrevocably human.

Posted
If your account is 18
Posted
I took a few chapters and compiled them to this final product, I'd love any feedback and if your account is age verified, then there is a video (from black tapes) to accompany this chapter on my profile.