Anyone into CNC?

Li****

Posted

Damn this site is tame!! I bet I get blocked !! LMAO!!  Any how until I do, anyone for Consensual Non Consent??! Anyone into this type of play here?  Would like to know, what's CNC sexually to you. Yeah im a bratty masochist submissive. 😂😂😂

Posted

100% into this! Love the idea of it, love what's cnc sexually and kinkily, sadly never done it

Posted
If you can be bratty enough to get blocked you've earned the CNC 😏
DarkNecessities
Posted
Yes. When is is well negotiated and/or with a trusted partner I love it. Have to be careful starting because triggers.....
Posted
There are a few people that practice CNC dynamics here! We've had a few great discussion in the chat regarding the topic, as well.
Posted

I love everything about what you wrote there :) Love CNC and what's CNC sexually exciting. 

Posted

I've dreamed of it since I was young, sadly it has never been realized.

Now I'm depressed.

Posted

I love  all this and what's CNC sexually attractive to me is lack of control. I can be a yours. Ssnd me request

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

A huge part of my kink is all based around CNC. I am not the compliant type but the type that needs to be made and ***d. I love a fight and I love a good take down. CNC that is well negotiated with a trusted partner is hot

Posted

Yes ,My Mistress hurts me more than I want her to, but not more than I find so sexually  stimulating and erotic.

Posted

Yes most of my kink relationships have been CNC. Having said that I've been extremely lucky to have chosen the right people to do no harm. One of my favourite and cherished memories is a CNC situation where I was ***d to have sex with my then master. It blew my mind and when I stopped fighting him it made me love him even more. From his perspective he was a little uncomfortable after and we had to discuss our feelings about that and I reassured him that he had CNC and it was okay. what's CNC sexually is different to all and  Its a blurry line, so very important that you give this right to someone who really does have your best interests at heart. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

IMO  CNC still has rules. There are things that you don't do and I believe most normal people understand that.

• 1 year later...
Posted

swear some folk just dont get that cnc has limits. like you can do what you want that has been agreed apon

• 1 month later...
Posted
Luvit and the rougher and more realistic the better...cuffed, pillowcase over the head, bundled into the boot and driven somewhere to be restrained and roughly (and I mean roughly) used by several of us until we're all satisfied...all consensual, all discussed and agreed beforehand and luvd by all...mmmm. Reds a strong, fit, celtic redhead and fights like she's the third chimp going into Noahs Arc, which we luv. None of us is under 6ft or 95 kilos, all are Dominant Sadists and can't wait to throw her down, slap her slutty face, *** her perfect boobs and take what we want as much as we want it, safely and ***fully...Red gets so wet when we discuss the scene and begs to cum when we're satisfied... CNC is our filthy addiction.
Posted

Everyone has to be onboard, and your t is crossed and the I doted so no one is out of the loop. And safe word is understood by all . I see no problem 🧚🏻‍♀️

• 4 months later...
Posted

Revisiting this topic to drop a relevant magazine link all about CNC! And enjoying CNC Sexually and safely.

Exploring CNC

Posted

You’re always very helpful 🤗