An unexpected gift from Daddy’s little girl.

Posted
A little bit about me to give some context…
I occasionally meet and play with a lovely lady (not on here, but posted with her permission) who is little/occasionally middle/brat depending on her mood.
Our relationship is for the most part non-sexual. She colours, watches cartoons, we cuddle and often play board games. As the caregiver, I want her to be free and to feel safe. We also often roleplay punishments, I will spank her if she brats a little too far.
So, the last time we met, we shared lunch and settled down to play a board game. The game was Mousetrap, which some of you may know. If you don’t, it needs assembly, and we were both sitting on the floor on blankets to give us some room.
I won, and she didn’t like that. I said “let’s play again, I’m sure you’ll win the next one”.
After watching me reset the game, she asked if she could sit on my lap and have a cuddle.
Sensing she was moody after losing the game, I said “of course” and gave her a big hug as she settled down.
After about 2 or 3 minutes, I felt unusual warmth in my lap and initially couldn’t quite figure out what had happened.
She turned her head and looked at me with a defiant glint in her eye and whispered “I don’t like to lose”.
She had silently emptied her bladder all over me. It had spread through her knickers and fleecy shorts and completely soaked my jeans from the crotch down to just above the knees.
“I’m in trouble now” she said, which is what she always says when craving a spanking.
But to her annoyance, she wasn’t in trouble at all. It had felt really good.
I spanked her anyway.
Hillian
Posted
Sounds fun.
My little does naughty things when craving a spanking, but if she’s being bratty to get one, I retaliate by not doing it
Posted
I like to hear when unexpected things happen things don’t get out of control. Thank you for sharing.