CBT? Minds of the subs and doms

Posted

Hey, so recently I found out that I’m really into CBT. And I was wondering what other people thought about it. Do you know why you like it? Or what about it you like?

Or perhaps why you like to dish out some sadistic CBT to the poor sub who’s receiving.
Or better still, why would you never go near it

Posted
I like it because it puts the person that is receiving it as a sub in *** which they love to be in and I must say that I’m one of them and I love being at the mercy of my true Dom or dometrix as I’m the one that is giving the pleasure and not any benefit for me
Posted
Hey for peoples interest I live in Birmingham and I looking for a master or mistress to treat me like the slave I a,
Posted
CBT to me as a sub is so many things it in itself is such a rush. The discomfort is *** as well as pleasure it intensifies sensations focuses the mind and allows complete surrender. It also hands power to your dominant whether male or female. It also controls orgasms. As long as care is taken it's simply intense *** and pleasure wrapped up in submission.
Mistress_Rebeca
Posted

Hi E/everybody

I really love cbt. For me it is a gift from my slave, one more way to tease  him as I carry the key hanging from my neck, a pleasure for me as I feel that key that symbolizes the ultimate ownership, boosting the pleasure for him, when he is allowed to release, such a sweet *** when he wears a strap-on and cbt during a rapport...

Keeping somebody in chastity like that, even if it is not an owner but just your wife, Is an opportunity.

Happy chastity everybody 😉

MR

Posted

Mistress Rebecca I dream of someone like you. It's a shame your kind are so difficult to find.. 

Mistress_Rebeca
Posted

I would recommend this book:

Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders Paperback – February 20, 2015

by Lucy Fairbourne

Posted

I would value any wisdom on chastity and possibly challenges going forward.