Experience

Te****

Posted
14 hours ago, AtomicCosmic said:
So far I haven't been able to really talk to or meet anybody, I did start talking to one person but they kind of just ghosted me when I though we were becoming friends and I'm not really sure why

That's unfortunate. I hate that for anyone

Posted
Monday at 08:48 PM, KCchief said:
To many bots and scammers

Definitely that one â˜đŸŸ. Too many men pretending to be women and AI generated pics. The best experience has been meeting my Princess even though she's given me more grey hair 😂.

Posted
There are some genuine people on here, men and women. Too many to name names but they know who they are. They post realistic content, comments and are really about educating and protecting the less educated as I try to do. Yes, just like any community we have some bad and even rotten apples, but it's the real ones that will keep you coming back.
Posted
Yesterday at 12:16 AM, Technium said:

That's wild. I'm glad the better part was really good

Yes it was fantastic

Posted
5 hours ago, doubletrouble129 said:
There are some genuine people on here, men and women. Too many to name names but they know who they are. They post realistic content, comments and are really about educating and protecting the less educated as I try to do. Yes, just like any community we have some bad and even rotten apples, but it's the real ones that will keep you coming back.

This has been my experience. As a newbie I was looked after and given loads of articles and resources and advice to keep myself safe and l always be grateful

Posted
6 hours ago, doubletrouble129 said:

My apologies. I forgot my nonbinary friends. We are all inclusive here

Posted
none so far everyone is so fake and prudish in my area at least. talked to many but they always ruin it out of nowhere for no reason it’s annoying and rudeđŸ€ŠđŸ»
Posted
Monday at 09:14 PM, DeletedUser-2750 said:
You guys are having experiences here other than bots and scammers???

that’s what i’m saying lol

Posted
22 hours ago, ren18396 said:
Too many men dm when it's not wanted

probably because no one is talking

Posted
Haven't gotten much success. Most seem flaky or unfortunately not (both) our type.
Posted
Still trying it out. It's a bit on the cumbersome side for how the forum is set up. Hell, the whole thing seems to be set up oddly.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’ve messaged several women. One responded for a bit then went ghost. Another responded but whoever behind the account was catfishing. That account is now blocked because the person has not confirmed their identity.