My Wanton Girl

Yo****

Posted

You wore that dress especially. Tight enough to highlight your womanly curves, but still the ability to get my hands inside it. 

Placing my hand on your cheek I stroke it, enjoying the sensation of your skin. My thumb strays too close to your mouth and you instinctively open your mouth and move to take it in and suck it. Dirty girl. I push you against the wall, a yelp of arousal escapes your lips. Placing one hand on your throat the other begins to hitch up your dress. Hand sliding up your thigh desperately seeking your knickers and what is within.

Our tongues are wrestling. Passionate. Heated. Hungry. Your moans echo in my mouth. Such a horny, needy slut. Finding your knickers my hand reaches inside the lace material. As expected your cunt is soaked. As my fingers graze your engorged clit and swollen lips your moans become even louder. Fingers exploring I feel you walls pulse. Aching for a cock to fill your cunt. I'm finding it hard to resist throwing you on the bed and just fucking you. Filling you with my cum. But this night is going to last. I'm going to make you beg for my cock to fuck you. Beg for me to cum inside you. Beg for me to play with your tits and kiss you even harder. 
Yes Baby. I'm going to leave you fucked and filled and wanting it all over again