Penis sleeve vibrator

mi****

Posted
Hello everyone!
I’m looking to buy a penis sleeve vibrator but there’s so many of them. Anyone have any suggestions or have used any that are good? Much appreciated!
Posted
Being a woman I can’t comment on feel etc, however, I can comment on the lovense line that can sync with your long distance partner!!! You stroke, they get thrust! Win win!!
Posted
34 minutes ago, RhoNoir said:

Being a woman I can’t comment on feel etc, however, I can comment on the lovense line that can sync with your long distance partner!!! You stroke, they get thrust! Win win!!

They're also app controlled and you can hand off the "remote" to someone anywhere to give over control. I've had control of someone else's toy before and it's loads of fun. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

They're also app controlled and you can hand off the "remote" to someone anywhere to give over control. I've had control of someone else's toy before and it's loads of fun. 

Oh I know!!! Ive got one of my own and roulette when I’m feeling needy is phenomenal!

Posted
22 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

PS: Your profile is perfection!

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, RhoNoir said:

PS: Your profile is perfection!

Oh, thank you. It'd be swell of more people would actually *read* it. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
21 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Oh, thank you. It'd be swell of more people would actually *read* it. 

I hear ya!!!

Posted
I have to agree on the Lovense line. I have heard from men that they are very good. I have controlled one also, I think it was a Max, and he enjoyed that.

If you want to sync, make sure you get the right one/s. I have 5 of the different toys. I enjoy each and every one of them, and for different reasons. I also will recommend shopping around, sometimes you can get it for less directly from lovense.com
  • 2 weeks later...
Andrew-7028
Posted (edited)

The "remote" toys are awesome. I bought a remote masturbator and an app-controlled sex doll from sexdollpartner.com before. We did have lots of fun, and my partner loves it lol

Edited by Andrew-7028