summer walk pt 1

dirtydopamine

dirtydopamine
Posted
we're strolling down the street, hand in hand, the bottled up excitement making me twitch slightly, smiling and giggling as we talk. a sliver of moonlight shines on the empty street as a warm summer nights breeze drifts up my skirt, the back of your hand brushing against my thigh. a slight gasp and shiver, you look down and smile as i get lost in your eyes. without a word I'm shoved into the nearby alley and pinned against the wall. you chuckle as your gentle smile grows wicked. leaning in, growling as much as whispering, you demand to know "who's my good little bitch?"

even knowing your plans I'm caught off guard, a scared little squeak escapes my lips as i squirm in excited ***. your grip grows tighter, claws digging into my flesh as i gasp and whimper "it's me, Alpha, I'm your good little bit" but I'm cut off with a sharp inhale as you bite my neck, nearly drawing ***, marking me as yours. i would cry out but can't, i just pathetically moan and melt against the rough brick. in a need nearing panic i run my fingers and hands over your chest, feeling your heart race with desire, your breathing ragged with hunger.

i go to pull you close but you chuckle and pin my wrists above my head then kiss me deeply. the ***istic passion makes things like needing to breath irrelevant as i press my desperate body against yours breathlessly whimpering as i succumb to you. you pull back and look down, a dominating *** of nature admiring his pretty little toy. "what's your job my little one?"

barely able to speak, you can't even understand my first response and give a disapproving glare. "to be a good girl, to make my Alpha happy." your smile sends shivers down my spine as you gently but firmly push me to my knees in front of you. whimpering and moaning with need i nuzzle against you through your shorts, desperate for what cums next.