Laundry Day

Ki****

Posted
A young woman owes her neighbor for using his machines (includes hair pulling, face slapping, penetrative sex, hand jobs, bondage, choking)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly took the damp clothes out of the machine and tossed them into the dryer. She sat down on the now empty washing machine and looked around the garage. It was hot and stuffy, causing a thin sheen of sweat to bead on her skin. She pulled her dark hair back from her neck to try and get cooled off.

She was supposed to be spending her summer working at a camp, but it closed down at the last moment, so now she had to stay at her parents house while they were off on a cruise. And unfortunately they were getting their garage renovated so she didn’t have any laundry machines of her own so she’s had to use the neighbors for the last month.

He was a single guy, lived alone and seemed nice enough, but sometimes the way he looked at her was a little uncomfortable. It wasn’t bad, but she could see the lust in his eyes and it made her want to do things she’d never done before. She was lost in thought when he came in. “Oh, hello Mr. Holloway.”

“Please, Holly, call me Sam.” He stood there in an open shirt and a pair of jeans that hung off his hips.

“Okay, Sam. Thank you for letting me do laundry here. It’s very nice of you.”

He placed a hand on her bare knee, and she suddenly regretted wearing such a tiny pair of shorts and a tank top with no bra. “Oh, you’re welcome. But you know, you’ve been over here so many times, and I don’t think we’ve ever talked about how you can thank me.”

Her breathing began to pick up and she could feel her nipples pressing against her top, despite the heat. “What... what were you thinking?”

He placed his other hand on the other knee, and he slowly began to spread her legs apart. She looked down at her thighs , her breath catching in her throat, a damp excitement growing between her legs. He stepped into the crevasse he made and put his hands on her sides. “Look at me.” She brought her head up but closed her eyes anticipating what will happen next. Suddenly there was a light slap on her cheek and his stern voice rose over the dryer. “Look. At. ME!”

She locked eyes with him and the breath she had been holding escaped. He pressed his lips to her and she could feel his tongue slip into mouth and massage hers before pulling away, a hand going to her breast. His other hand rubbed her cheek gently,

Lust filled her body as she looked at this man touching her in ways not many had. “It’s okay, I... I didn’t mind it.”

“Oh, no? What about this?” His other hand went to her throat and grasped it tightly. She could feel the air being cut off slightly, making the sensation of his thumb across her nipple even more intense.

“Uhhhhgn, yeeeees.” She brought her hand to her crotch and began to rub herself through her shorts.

He shook her a bit by the neck. “No! You want to do something with those hands? Pull my cock out.” He loosened his grip and she shakily brought her hands to his fly. She fumbled with the button for a moment before getting it open and unzipping his pants. His dick practically sprang our by itself and she looked at it shocked. He was huge, was that supposed to fit in her? “Good girl, now spit on it, and rub it for me.”

He put his hand on the back of her neck and lowered her head down. She managed to work a wad of spit out and dribbled down her chin and onto his dick. She wrapped her hand around it and started slowly stroke her hand back and forth. He lets out a moan as he began to *** her again. “Oh, good girl.”

After a few moments he pushed her back against the machine, he leaned over and flicked a tongue across her clothed nipple. He then took her breast into his mouth and began to suck at it, soaking her light blue top with his saliva. As he moved to the other breast he began to pull her shorts and panties down.

“Open your mouth baby,” Holly did as she was told and the underwear was pressed past her teeth, filling her mouth. He slid Holly towards him and brought one of her legs up onto his shoulder. He pressed the head of his cock up against her dripping pussy, and Holly began begging for him to fuck her, but all that came out were pleading moans.

He grabbed her ass, digging his fingers into her flesh, and plunged into her. A sound came out of her she didn’t recognize, he began pumping in and out of her sending waves of pleasure through her pelvis, but also delicious ***. Holly began to pump her own hips with his, she could feel her mouth salivating and further soaking the panties in her mouth. He pulls her off the machine and flips her around bending her over the dryer as it continues to vibrate. He begins to take her from behind, wrapping her hair in his hands and pulling her head back. She could feel herself getting closer to an orgasam when he pulled out and slapped his cold on her ass a few times. He loudly moans and sighs and she can feel him cuming all over her back and ass.

He runs his hand over her hair, “I have to take care of a few things babe. You want to go for round two later?” Holly goes to takes the panties out of her mouth and he grabs her hand. “No, those stay in for now. Do you want to cum and wait for me to come back to fuck again?” She nods her head, emitting a small pleading noise. He grabs a roll of duct tape and grabs her wrists wrapping tape around them behind her back. He then wraps more around her head, trapping the panties there. Still more goes around her ankles, thighs and chest. She is now bound by the tape, rolling around on the garage floor.

He leaves and she tries to call after him, he promised she could cum! He came back a few moments later dropping a blanket on the floor and setting her on it. He then takes an electronic toothbrush and presses it into her pussy, turning it on. As the vibrations begin to *** her he wraps even more tape around her hips, holding the makeshift vibrator in place.

As he walked out the door he looked back, “I just put a fresh battery in there, so that should keep you entertained until i come back. He closes the door leaving her in the darkened garage, squirming naked on a piled up blanket, feeling the vibrations against her clit, and waiting patiently for him to come back.

((Author’s Notes: This has been a work of FICTION and was not intended to depict or fetishize any real persons or events. If you enjoyed this story check my profile for more. If you have any ideas, my DMs are open.

This was just a fantasy; 0bviously DO NOT leave anyone alone while they are bound.))