Blond To The Harem: Part 8

Posted

Megan moaned into Lana’s vagina, and Lana moaned back down at the girl while squeezing her breasts. Jessica fingered the blond Submissive wildly, getting as much fun as she could from what little she had been permitted to do. She was naked, wet from the cries of pleasure of the other Submissives, and she so desperately wanted her own satisfaction, but she was being disciplined. She would not make things worse for herself.

He got up from the bed and removed the condom, guiding Ariana and Leah to one side while the other threesome finished each other off. The two Submissives before him both had damp legs, having fingered each other while exchanging saliva. His fingers sustained their humming while they kissed each other, switching to his lips and back again. All three of them let their hands go wild, caressing skin and labia, breasts and his penis. He put his fingers in their mouths, licked clean by their playful tongues, and then he held the backs of their heads and kissed them both passionately while they leaned into him.

He turned slightly to Ariana, bringing Leah behind with one hand while the other played with Ariana’s humble breast. Their lips met over and over, their faces turning and she hung her arms over his shoulders. Leah stood behind him, pressing her breasts against his back and rubbing his penis with one hand, her other fingers penetrating her vagina. Ariana was mumbling into his mouth, her face held by his hand before it migrated to her chest again. He rubbed her clitoris while hugging her close, and then he pulled away. She lowered herself onto her knees and Leah came back around to kneel beside her.

“Lick the top of it for her,” he looked at Leah, and she obeyed with a long stroke of saliva over his stiff shaft. Ariana took the long rock in her hand and rubbed up and down, kissing his tip and tapping it on her tongue. Then she sealed her lips around it and took it into her mouth, and Leah pushed on the back of her head while Ariana stared up at him. Leah watched, her own tongue slipping out of her open mouth as if she were about to drool.

The sensations running up and down his penis, hot and wet and vibrating with Ariana’s smiling and groaning. Leah smiled up at him with a giggle, a fistful of her hair in his claw, and he pulled out of Ariana’s mouth to plunge down Leah’s gullet. Ariana wiped her mouth, playing with Leah’s breasts and vagina while she waited for her next turn. Leah gagged and moaned, bobbing her head and fingering herself. All the sounds, the feelings surrounding his penis, he sighed heavily and grunted. His head tilted back, eyes closing, and Ariana took the chance to swallow his shaft whole. Leah pressed Ariana’s head further towards his bush and she ***d, but his hand was quick to hold it in place. Ariana’s eyes teared up, closing while her nostrils flared for breath.

“Yes, hold it there. Good girl. Leah, push your breasts against the back of her head and hug the three of us together.”

Leah lifted her breasts to surround Ariana’s ponytail, and pulled on his hips to squeeze the three of them together. He could feel Ariana’s throat tensing around his penis, her tongue writhing underneath, and he leaned down to kiss Leah’s smiling lips.

“Good girl, Ariana. I think it is time that we bring the others back in,” he smiled gently as Megan and Lana screamed in unison.

Posted

Again, Mr Reign, your writing is so vivid. 

It doesn't feel like reading a story. It feels like I'm there

Posted
51 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Again, Mr Reign, your writing is so vivid. 

It doesn't feel like reading a story. It feels like I'm there

Which one of them are you, then? Which one do you think you would be?

Posted
9 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Jessica. Definitely.

Posted
4 hours ago, DanteReign said:

@Becca91? What would your answer be?

Posted

I like them all. But I think I’d be Lana but maybe Leah 

Posted

I like them all, too. Why either of those two, specifically? You do not have to have an answer

Posted
I’m definitely Jessica. It’s always been an alter ego of mine
Posted
6 hours ago, BabygirlBelle said:

I’m definitely Jessica. It’s always been an alter ego of mine

A friendly new face, hello. Thank you for your input. You say an alter ego, but why Jessica?

Posted

Because she was bad and disobeyed 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I really enjoy the story! I think I would be Jessica but I would probably be less “irritated” than her, she really has personality XD

Posted

It would be interesting to know if anyone thinks they would be the other women?