camping trip

br****

Posted

We decided to go on a camping trip over the weekend for a little alone time Friday to Sunday, after having a nice couple of days hiking through the forest and drinks/food in the local pubs, we settle down in our shared sleeping bag on the Saturday night, all snuggled up. You wearing a matching pj set a silk red vest and sorts with your lacy black thong underneath and me just in a pair of black boxers. The time comes to around midnight you are dosing off just hearing the wind and the birds in the forest, I pull you into me as we spoon and I whisper in your ear “run” your eyes widen with shock “1 minute” you scramble your way out of the sleeping bag falling over in the process unzipping the tent in a panic and sprinting out forgetting the put shoes on, you head into the forest not looking behind to see if I was watching to see which way you headed. I sit in the tent putting my trousers and top on, and sliding my shoes on, grabbing the tape and rope from your bag, before heading out of the tent and slowly walking into the forest. With my torch out pointing at the floor quickly finding your foot prints in the wet muddy floor, I follow them with a grin on my face letting out a little giggle. I follow your foot prints deep into the forest before losing them next to a fallen tree, turning the torch off thinking you were the other side laid down on the cold floor I jump over the tree turning the torch back on just for you not to be there. You keep running starting to be out of breath and struggling in the cold, scared not knowing what I’ll do to you when I find you as we’ve never discuss that part of your fantasy. You find a thick bush to climb into to try and catch your breath and to rest a little. Not knowing I had refound your footprints and was only a few seconds behind you, shining the torch around, the light hitting the bush you are in, you turn and hold your breath hoping I didn’t see you but it was to late, I had already set the trap. Resting the torch on a tree branch shinning directly at the bush I sneak around the back of you, where you decide to get up and sprint for it but as soon as you stand up, I had you in my hands, one arm around your stomach trapping your arms as well and one hand coving your mouth stopping you from screaming, I whisper to you “your fucked now” I drag you from the bush and carry you to the tree where the torch is, pushing you to the floor I tie your hands together in front of you and then tie you to the tree. Pulling my trousers down and dropping them to my ankles I pull me cock out, leaning down a little I give your face a little slap telling you to open your mouth which you do, I quickly fill your mouth with my cock sliding it straight to the back of your throat making you instantly gag on it tears come straight to your eyes as I start to face fuck you, not giving you a second to catch your breath. Pulling my now saliva dripping cock out of your saw mouth I slap it around your face laughing at you. I walk into the darkness and around to the back of the tree and slightly loosen the knot before telling you to sent up, which again you do without hesitation, I tighten the knot back up and come back around the tree pulling your shorts down exposing your already wet thong “dirty little slut getting wet already” I slide my hand down your thong and *** 3 fingers deep into your tight wet pussy making you moan out loud as your eyes roll back as I continuously finger you harder and faster until you cum over my fingers turning your thong into a wet creamy mess. Pulling my soaked fingers out I stuff I’m into your mouth making you suck them clean as I start to take your thong off, and throwing it up into the tree making the get stuck on one of the branches “for someone to find you dirty girl!” With my cock still out I lift your legs up and make you wrap them around my waist I grab my cock and guide it into your creamy pussy making us both moan together, starting to thrust in and out of you as we passionately kiss, you start to bounce up and down in motion of my thrust cutting your back up against the bark on the tree, with *** and pleasure emotions on your face I bit your lip as I shoot my hot thick cum deep inside of you, with you still bouncing a little making sure to get everything little drop of cum out of my throbbing cock making it leak out of your pussy and run down my cock and balls. Stepping back I walk around the tree to until you fully, you drop to your knees the adrenaline starting to fade you start to feel cold, I come back around holding the rope in my hand, cock still out “ clean me up slut!” You walk on your knees towards me, you grab my cock and start to lick the cum off my balls and cock, once you are done I tell you to put your shorts back on, which instantly also get covered in cum from your pussy which was still dripping both of our cum, snd being covered in mud, I tell you to start walk as we had back to the tent, leaving your wet thong in the tree, drag marks on the wet floor, and bare foot prints clearly on the floor as well, we get back to the tent, we both strip naked now able to see how much mud was covering our bodies, your silk vest destroy and your back slightly bleeding, hands and knees cut, cum dripping from both of us, we crawl back into the sleeping bag, checking our phones for the time knowing we had to be pack up by 11am, the time now having 3:45am “I filmed it all little one” I say gently in your ear as I slip my hard again cock back into your cummed filled creamy pussy “your mine to use” as we start to fuck again… the end…

Posted

Damn very detailed.... Outlined every outcome