Vanilla Comments welco

vanillafetish89

vanillafetish89
Posted

I'll keep it as short and sweet as I can. I'm in my early 30's male and in London. I'm not really into heavy kink or fetish tbh. When I think about it, its soft play. Dressing gown restraints and sleep mask blindfolds kinda stuff. I love women and I find them attractive intellectually, physically and emotionally. Venus and Mars. I love everything about the female body. So I guess what I'm saying is that my thing is a worshiping/pleasure of a woman (especially the unconventional) but for/with my pleasure . I've had a few partners in the past who have had their various 'quirks' and it its/was great. The advice needed is, how do you explore this kinda of thing (ruling out paying for it) and knowing full well that chance plays a huge part? Is there sites? Clubs, pubs? Is there a place where people are generally open to 'this kinda thing'? Is it chance?

Posted

I think a lot more people are into or open to the 'softer' side of kink than it seems.  It's also a much easier topic to raise "would you like to try blindfolds/soft restraints for/with me" than some.

In terms of where to otherwise meet people

sites - you're on one

clubs - yes, although a lot of clubs attract a mixture of fetishes, kinks, dynamics, so on - it can seem things are a bit more full on than you're interested in

pubs - yes, you're looking for munches - if you google find a munch, it might be helpful to find some near you.  Do be advised that munches are usually a small group of people in the corner, at a specific time on a specific day : not the entire bar - i.e. an organised meet within the bar

-

remember of course, the golden rule - there's no short cuts and you "wanting to try/explore" something does not automatically make someone want to, with you, regardless of their own interests.  General approaches on dating and compatibility still apply.