My Baby Girl

AffectionateSadist

AffectionateSadist
Posted

I once had this wonderful submissive girl. Her name is Giselle. She was perfect. Young, pretty, and freaky. Very much what would be thought of as a Hello Kitty girl. Always surrounded by cute things and dressed in cute outfits. She leaned hard into the DDlg side of kink. Coloring, cartoons, stuffies, and pacifiers. She would follow me wherever I went. We would have cuddle marathons. I would fill my mouth with juice or apple sauce and she would take it from me, lips to lips. Without asking her to, she would send me videos of herself peeing into a large cup and drink it. She would insert strawberries into her rear-end and push them back out, and eat them. All of her holes were mine to use whenever I pleased. She would wear a plug in her rear-end daily, slowly training it to take even larger sized toys in it. She liked to be stepped on and have me spit in her mouth. We would go for walks at night with collar and leash. On long car rides I would overstimulate her clit and make her cum over and over again. We could hold eachother and stare at eachother without getting bored or tired of it.  She was my baby girl. I was her Daddy.

Posted
I love when the dynamic works so well.
Posted
Drink your own pee can cause kidney damage. Your putting into your body Toxins that your Body explicitly Intended to remove.
Posted
Strawberries in the butt? I'm hoping this was a dream and not real life.