Smoking ciggy women

Posted

I have  a massive fetish  for women  who smoke  ciggys    id love to watch  one  smoke  naked   or give  her  oral while she smokes   os anyone else  into this

Posted
Yeah the same there is nothing more of a turn on for me than a strict woman telling me what to do to her while smoking a cigarette and threatening me with it if i don't perform I'm into the darkest side of the smoking fetish check my profile
Posted

Im not  into  the darker  side   just love  women   smokers

Posted
That's fine don't tend to find many who are and certainly not many women at all but i still no a few who are happy to do this for me usually older women and I'm 57 LoL
Posted
I find that really sexy also. I was fortunate enough to get a gf on board who I had a few experiences with.
Posted

Good to hear that your a lucky man women like that are few and far between 

Posted

I also have a massive smoking fetish. I love watching people smoke and smoking for others. I'm also into some of the darker stuff though more along the lines of ***d smoking and teasing about health risks/addiction.

I've actually found a surprising number of my partners have the fetish or are willing to indulge me. I tend to go for people I know or suspect have some interest in it but I don't think it's exactly super rare.

• 10 months later...
Posted

It  is  rare to find a woman i have even put an ad on websites  offering 95 pound

Posted (edited)

A lot to work with there... never thought realized its a thing. hmmmmm

She smirked glancing at you side eyed, considering her next move. Ah ha! Her eyebrows rose as her expression lights up. Fuck! You lament to yourself as you recognize your critical misstep. She watches you teasingly waiting, savoring your expressions as you kick yourself and process the damage. The more you win the more scant her clothing, the more your focus seems to be deteriorating. 

She takes another long drag on her cigarette before taking your Rook and seductively blowing smoke in your face,  mocking you while milking the victory. Giving you a sultry stare and casually flicking ash at you, she makes her next demand, "Your pants, Monsieur!".

And you stand up indignant, not with her but with yourself for making such an amateurish mistake as you surrender your pants. This game is far from over you tell yourself, as you search the board while considering your next couple of moves, she sits smugly, legs causally crossed cigarette softly smoldering in her fingers, eyes smoldering at you. Mademoiselle clearly has no plans on going down easy.   

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
7 hours ago, Meowmowmeow said:

A lot to work with there... never thought realized its a thing. hmmmmm

She smirked glancing at you side eyed, considering her next move. Ah ha! Her eyebrows rose as her expression lights up. Fuck! You lament to yourself as you recognize your critical misstep. She watches you teasingly waiting, savoring your expressions as you kick yourself and process the damage. The more you win the more scant her clothing, the more your focus seems to be deteriorating. 

She takes another long drag on her cigarette before taking your Rook and seductively blowing smoke in your face,  mocking you while milking the victory. Giving you a sultry stare and casually flicking ash at you, she makes her next demand, "Your pants, Monsieur!".

And you stand up indignant, not with her but with yourself for making such an amateurish mistake as you surrender your pants. This game is far from over you tell yourself, as you search the board while considering your next couple of moves, she sits smugly, legs causally crossed cigarette softly smoldering in her fingers, eyes smoldering at you. Mademoiselle clearly has no plans on going down easy.   

Now  that  sounds awesome