Women pleasing their partner

me****

Posted
16 minutes ago, Just_Jen said:

Why come back at me twice? I genuinely want to know so that I can correct how I word things as to not be offensive to anyone.

I'm unclear about others perceptions but I personally didn't find anything about this post or the comments from yourself/others offensive (the attacks on one commentator were a little much though)
I think you read an OP, found yourself agreeing with the content and wanted to support it only for some of the comments to have somewhat opposing views.

Posted
Jeez, the forums are for discussion. No one is 'coming for' anyone. The only comments that come across as 'difficult' are those using caps unnecessarily and attacking someone who pits their response across in a diplomatic adult manner.
Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Jeez, the forums are for discussion. No one is 'coming for' anyone. The only comments that come across as 'difficult' are those using caps unnecessarily and attacking someone who pits their response across in a diplomatic adult manner.

Thanks. The caps were not for attacking , as you say, but for emphasis.And my comment was not intended for you. I apologize for that.

Posted
22 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I am genuinely sorry if my comment was taken in the wrong light for everyone involved. It was not my intent.

Posted
48 minutes ago, Just_Jen said:

My comment was meant for you actually.

Ok then, I'm also not "coming at you" 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
I can guarantee you if women did this for their Men divorce rates would plummet

On what basis would you make that assumption?
You understand that the majority of divorces are instigated by women?

Posted
Because most women accuse men of cheating or being distant Men approach their partners looking for everything she stated after being told no by using various excuses the men stop instigating how many times does it take varies so men do one of two things they look for what they aren’t getting at home or the concentrate on work figuring if he does better can provide more she will be more affectionate I’ve been dealing with couples since my early 20’s over 30 years and that’s my personal experience
Posted
Yeah dont let anyone tell ub different like some people said here if women and men treat each other this way and communicate better ufff all public services in the morning will have Happy women doing their jobs 😜🫶🏽🫶🏽😂
Posted
3 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
Because most women accuse men of cheating or being distant Men approach their partners looking for everything she stated after being told no by using various excuses the men stop instigating how many times does it take varies so men do one of two things they look for what they aren’t getting at home or the concentrate on work figuring if he does better can provide more she will be more affectionate I’ve been dealing with couples since my early 20’s over 30 years and that’s my personal experience

And we're back to the very first sentence of the very first comment 🙄

Posted
9 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:

"Dealing with couples" what does that even mean? 

It's really sad when men think that making more *** makes them more appealing or attractive. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, vic1vic said:

Yeah dont let anyone tell ub different like some people said here if women and men treat each other this way and communicate better ufff all public services in the morning will have Happy women doing their jobs 😜🫶🏽🫶🏽😂

What is it exactly that you believe is "a woman's job"? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Just_Jen said:

Why come back at me twice? I genuinely want to know so that I can correct how I word things as to not be offensive to anyone.

Seriously, not coming at you and I wasn't offended. You made 2 separate comments I responded to each of them, it's a discussion. 

Posted
Like I said it was my opinion and experience after 30 years I don’t come to the forums often and now I remember why anytime someone has a different opinion or experiences they get attacked
Posted
6 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:

Like I said it was my opinion and experience after 30 years I don’t come to the forums often and now I remember why anytime someone has a different opinion or experiences they get attacked

Nobody is attacking you. You're being asked to clarify and stand by your statements. 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:

When all you offer is lowkey misogyny, you can expect to be asked a little more about your views.
But, actually, actual research (not opinion)
Shows that when women have partners wo take an equal share of the tasks within the home, when they feel supported (not financially, we have our own bank accounts these days) and loved and when we have the time, outside our jobs, the family admin and housework, our libido increases.
So many men offer little, and when they fail to see the mundane/unpaid jobs, not as jobs and how these can be exhausting creating a situation where a woman's libido decreases, they'll then you is as an excuse for extra marital relations as you suggest in you anecdote.
The thing is, we're quick to 'blame' women when really, it's a really easy fix.

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Question, do all of you girlfriends (who state that do nothing for theor partner) work full time jobs, have kids and complete the majority of the household tasks? Because, I would suggest that that's not only doing something for them but, probably the lions share of the work.

Well most of them don’t have kids but they both work full time jobs.

Posted
31 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

What is it exactly that you believe is "a woman's job"? 

I don’t mean to make it sound sexist! Like I feel like most women (and this post was mostly aimed towards women because of the women I’ve talked to) expect more than give back. That’s what it seems with my girlfriends.

Posted
I was not teying to offend anyone men do the same they are mad cause most likely havent have sex and prove me wrong if im wrong … men and women that have sex often are the happy’es people compare to the person that have not have sex in a decade 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
As always, Copper, Gemini, and Thalia make great observations. We should treat our partners well but the post does feel super gendered. Yes, people should treat their partners well regardless of gender. I’m sure the OP was meant well, but it comes off a little like “ladies it’s your job to spoil your man, be better.” Bound to get people on the defensive.
Posted
I am not misogynistic my wives were given the princess treatment they were definitely spoiled they never had to worry about car care putting gas in their cars house repairs or anything yall keep bringing up housework and kids when I wasn’t deployed my kids were with me I would drop them off and pick them up I don’t see a lot of wives volunteering to do *mens work * but it’s expected as you say we do women’s work Parenting isn’t a single persons job it’s a team effort I have always worked blue collar hard work jobs as they say that way my wife could do what she wanted school or work it’s not misogyny suggesting that after working 16-18 hours back breaking work to ask for a hot meal and clean clothes
Posted
33 minutes ago, DenverKitten said:
As always, Copper, Gemini, and Thalia make great observations. We should treat our partners well but the post does feel super gendered. Yes, people should treat their partners well regardless of gender. I’m sure the OP was meant well, but it comes off a little like “ladies it’s your job to spoil your man, be better.” Bound to get people on the defensive.

I apologize it’s not meant to be gendered! I’m not here to bash anyone! I don’t judge. I mostly just want input on the bigger topic and that’s why do the women I know do not want to treat their partner with more respect and more affection when they want to be spoiled. It doesn’t make sense to me! I always want to touch and spoil my partner especially when he does that for me. And it can go the opposite way women who please your partner but the other doesn’t.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
I am not misogynistic my wives were given the princess treatment they were definitely spoiled they never had to worry about car care putting gas in their cars house repairs or anything yall keep bringing up housework and kids when I wasn’t deployed my kids were with me I would drop them off and pick them up I don’t see a lot of wives volunteering to do *mens work * but it’s expected as you say we do women’s work Parenting isn’t a single persons job it’s a team effort I have always worked blue collar hard work jobs as they say that way my wife could do what she wanted school or work it’s not misogyny suggesting that after working 16-18 hours back breaking work to ask for a hot meal and clean clothes

It's the expectation that there's a meal for you on the table when you return from work. You might have put in a day of labour for 16-18hrs. But, if she's cared for the kids, maintained the home, done the housework, ensured that bills are paid, done the laundry, studied, that's also work and probably for the same amount, if not more time each day. The only difference is, you were paid for it, and she wasn't.
Everything in a relationship is a team effort and that effort should be more than putting *** in the Bank account.

To return to your point of divorce. One of the top 3 reasons (yup research again) is because women can do all of that without the need to look after one additional human being.
The reason marriage rates are low, that some women are choosing to remain single, are for the very same points. Women evolved, some men haven't quite caught up.

Posted
And let me clarify i am a 1000% agreed of what u are doing more couples should be doing the same 😜🫶🏽🔥🔥🔥
Posted
Simple solution then give men custody if she can do everything without him except his *** then give him custody that way she’s completely free of caring about him if a man doesn’t pay child support he goes to jail regardless of him paying support the state gives it to her and then goes after him if the father is given custody and no support is given he’s told to work harder do better BEEN THERE DONE THAT I became a single father I did EVERYTHING my kids were well cared for and well educated so don’t come at me with this whole misogyny crap again