Stable Condition

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

“Are you back with us, Hannah? – If that is your real name.  It was obvious from your work that your educational credentials were false, so let’s not pretend you used your real name either.  Lovely blonde hair, I think I’ll call you Flaxen.

“CRGM is what you were interested in - Cellular Reversion and Genetic Manipulation.  We all start as a single cell.  It splits into two exact duplicates, which in turn duplicate themselves, and on and on until something amazing happens.  The cells start to differentiate into different types of tissue.  Skin and bone and muscle until we have something that looks human instead of like the Blob.

“With cellular reversion we can turn any cell back into the original form.  Then we can reprogram it to grow back as we want.  Think about it, cancerous cells can have their mistakes removed and returned as healthy tissue.  Are you beginning to understand why you were hired to steal my research?

“Of course, anyone who would steal my data would also steal one of my gourmet mocha frappes.  You just didn’t know that the bottles in my office minifridge contained a special mix of the CRGM formula for you to drink while you downloaded my data.

“To test the stability of my procedure I’m pushing it beyond normal human genetics.  The numbness in your feet is the cellular reversion.  If Cinamon is any indication, it will hurt a little when the bones reform as hooves.  So far, her progress with growing a tail hasn’t been as ***ful.

“You’ll both get thicker skin on your backs so that the whipping won’t hurt as much.  It won’t hurt so much as to make you scream, but then by the time I’m done with your throat augmentation you’ll only be able to whinny.

“I think that when I announce that I’ve got a cure for cancer the world will accept a few personal quirks such as my desire to have ponygirls pull my chariot through public streets.  For some reason the competition always hires young women to do their espionage activities which fits well with my kinky tastes.  There are two other suspected spies in the labs who I will soon add to my stable.  When everyone’s transformation is complete you’ll all start your chariot training.”

[Terrible pun in the title.  I deserve a spanking.]