Finish the Story …

La****

Posted

Plot : baby girl is a busy bee , on this day she was exceptionally late to Daddy’s house , but boy did she have a bad day. It screwed her up like dildo covered in hot sauce being rammed up her tight arse …😌All she wanted was 5 mins of Daddy’s time to help her forget …for just a moment . 

Baby girl : I know I'm late but I had a really really bad day ( pouting and eye batting nuisance) 

Daddy : You need to manage your time and responsibilities better my princess’ however it’s now way past your bed time . 

Baby girl : but Daddy I really need you …. Just a cuddle 

Daddy: ( help me finish the story ) what does Daddy say next . No more than 2 sentences please .

Cheering all the Daddies 😂

Posted
Daddy: you’ll have to close your eyes and follow me for that
Posted
Daddy: we can cuddle whilst I read you a bedtime story
Posted
Daddy holds her and says: I understand. Tell Daddy about your day.
Posted
Babygirl is a snake come to see me took a $200 gift card and kept on driving right past my house
Posted
Lucky you guys didn’t meet her face up I did she’s pretty, but she is a snake in the grass
Firebird-23
Posted
Daddy: Go up to your room. Now. You’ll put on your pyjama and wait.
Baby girl: (not happy about the answer) Ok, Daddy
Daddy follows her soon after, enters her room, sits on the edge of the bed and waits for Baby girlto come out the bathroom. When she comes in he quietly points on his lap.
Daddy: I will teach you being late and asking for favors on top.
Baby girl: But Daddy, it wasn’t my fault.
Daddy: shh. I don’t want to hear your excuses.
Baby girl gives up the resistance and bends over his knees. He viciously spanks her really hard, her cheeks glow red in the dark and they burn, oh boy, do they burn. She knows she will still feel that tomorrow, at work. Tears shoot in her eyes, she is completely done now. Tilt.
Daddy is pulling her up and softly places her in the bed. He then lies down next to her, kisses her on her forehead, holding her tight in his arm while caressing her head. Finally, exactly what she needed.
Daddy: “you will learn not to ask Daddy to do things, no matter how bad your day was. I figured already it wasn’t good as you have been late, because you are usually never late. I know what you need and when, you got that?
Baby girl nodded and snug even closer in his arm.
Daddy switched off the light and she fell asleep a moment later totally happy
Posted
Lol, insinuating that you and your daddy have an agreement to respect certain limits.. one of which you will lift in order to circumvent his restrictions.. with only one or two sentences to respond I may have gone a bit abstract.
Firebird-23
Posted
I have no daddy and I’m not one either (at the moment that is). Just tried to give an creative answer and wrote down what came to my mind. Freestyle
Firebird-23
Posted
I misread it. Didn’t see the „no“, thought it said „more than two“😬 need glasses maybe 😂
Posted

I’ve since come to realise Daddy’s are very rare here 😩@Firebird-23 yes as Daddy’s have to be strict however also show compassion..