Male submission isn't weird

Tr****

Posted
I get the argument that males being submissive can be strange sometimes.
My friend presented me with a question when I said I am a switch who prefers bottom. They asked if it gets awkward to act baby when I'm a grown man. I said I don't know because I personally don't act baby my deal is I try to just endure to see how much *** I can take. So I just grit my teeth and either let out grunts or stay quiet unless I have to use my safe word. It got me curious about what other people's experiences are with male submission?
Posted
Not sure I get the argument at all - as a long term male submissive I've never felt weird or been made to feel weird for it - and to be honest anyone that thought I was weird wouldn't be someone I would want any dealings with.
Posted
Male Submission isn't weird at all. It's the same as every other submission. An awesome strong bond with lots of trust :).They are really awesome and can give you so much if you choose the right ones 💜. Also the other way round. When it's a really good D/S you are like puzzle 🧩 pieces which are fitting perfectly.What is actually sad is that a lot of them don't really know what actual submission means and forcing kinks on the Domme (or at least trying ,even if it's just chat) and don't care about their kinks. I found my subbies I cherish and that took a long time.
Bramcote
Posted
I love being submissive. I want to take the punishment, to take more each time.
Posted
I don’t understand why anyone would think it’s weird, unless they’re completely vanilla and don’t understand the elements of D/S dynamics at all.

Not all submissive men/women enjoy ***, some just enjoy being controlled/dominated and there’s been a plethora of cultures where women were worshipped. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with some men still having the desire to worship and submit instead of use and dominate.

Some people are naturally dominant and others naturally submissive, not taking that into the bedroom is what’s strange to me.
Posted
When I first started sexual exploration whilst at university I tried the Dominant role for a while but quickly learned submissive and cuckold was my natural home and have been that way ever since
kimutu72
Posted
Ive had a couple of sub guys they aint weird and they are all different in what they want, 1guy loved *** wether it be a whipping, spanking or nipple clamps being pulled on, another enjoyed the more caring a nurting side, and another just wanted to give control over to someone else. They definatley not weird but are more open to trying new things. I have always had safe words and have always sat and spoke to what they want
Posted
…….im a TOTALLY male slave/sub…. Weird??? Idk….
addict999
Posted
Being submissive or devout isn’t all about punishment and gritting your teeth. It is about getting erotic pleasure, intimacy and fulfilment of both Dom and Sub. It is what I crave for as Sub. My fulfilment is his fulfilment. Nothing weird at all.
Posted
I just enjoy feeling owned, especially by a smaller younger lady, and feeling her power over me... feeling myself submit to her will. I do enjoy the feeling of being emasculated, and I enjoy tease and denial... I essentially enjoy the feeling of handing over all control and being subjected to her will and the *** I feel when treated that way in front of others... it's a very powerful experience for me.
Posted

the concept of male submission isn't weird

but some male submissives are weird 

addict999
Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the concept of male submission isn't weird

but some male submissives are weird 

Really - and who holds the Standard of normalcy? We?

Posted
……bet I’m the weird one…. 😞😞😞
Posted
6 hours ago, addict999 said:

Really - and who holds the Standard of normalcy? We?

I guess as a slight flip there are plenty of people into kink who *like* being weird.

But that goes down a different rabbit hole.

I think : truth be told : everyone has a different idea of what they would consider 'weird' - in some cases that could be something which has gone against everything they've been taught : I'd been talking to a friend who had returned to the scene who said "things are now very different" because the community as he knew it (pre internet) everyone was Dominant or submissive - with women traditionally submissive - so for him to see anything else... was weird.   But then other communities do the whole "you can't be a Dominant unless you have first been a sub" thing and would see people accepting Dominants who had not been a sub as being 'weird'

I don't see any of those as being weird. I see those as being how their communities were influenced or formed, especially pre-internet.

But.  As somewhat of an ancedote I sometimes share - I was at a discussion group in a fetish club 10 years ago and mentioned a foot fetish and one of the ladies spoke, kinda, mouth first brain second - "Really? But you're not weird?" And this feels wild, especially within our community - but every single guy she had encountered who had mentioned a foot fetish, be it online or at events - had demonstrated behaviour she considered weird - which had included at an event someone just parking themselves down next to her when she had shoes off and asking to worship her feet - or of course the many negative messages she'd received online

Apply this to some vanilla dating and there are guys litterally approach vanilla girls declaring they're a sub and listing their fetishes - and that's not appropriate behaviour.  It's not appropriate in kink settings, it's certainly not appropriate in vanilla settings - (who sets that : see any of the many many posts/comments from women about how offput they are when guys do this) and this contributes to a wider view that sub guys are 'weird', that people into kink are weird.

And we're not.  But some folks behaviour would suggest otherwise. 

Posted
It's not weird at all.. it's an experience, anyone should have, if they want that.. and it's not weird for a lady to be dominant. We are of a different sex, dosent have anything to do with what a man should or can experience or a woman.
Posted

Male submission is not weird or a sign of weakness. It can stem from a strong LOVE to his Mistress. In this respect, he will strive to please her and submission is that. 

Posted

I AM weird. However, that is not an indication of anything more than I am weird. I enjoy submitting for several reasons none of which are strange or weird. I feel as though there is a good amount of male "shame" kinksters that should not be compared with male submissive kinksters. I have no *** kink.. As a matter of fact it brings me out of the headspace faster then anything. 

Posted
I’m a sub, mostly because I’d rather fulfill the other person’s needs first. I’m addicted to ***, and LOVE punishments and corrections. I’m also more inclined to be a follower and NOT a leader, so I’d rather be told what to do. Also, deep thinking the other day, came to the conclusion that although I’m an extreme introvert, at work, I HAVE to man up and deal with problem students on a DAILY basis, so I’d rather just come back home and slink back into that follower mindset…