Male submission - everyday life

Mumbles-5479

Mumbles-5479
Posted

My partner and I are looking to introduce some more BDSM into our lives. We've dabbled in some bondage so far but would like to play more with her dominant and my submissive side.

At the moment I have a couple of collars that I enjoy wearing for her when indoors and I have just purchased a day collar as well for when we go out. We've played around with calling each other different titles and me performing some household tasks for her when we're in this D/s scenario.

Does anyone have any suggestions or can direct me to a thread about being a male submissive? Another factor is that my partner has a 2 year old boy and in time we would like to have another child between us as well. Is there any advice for how BDSM can be incorporated into family life?

Posted

So - congrats on taking these steps and exploring together.

Balancing family life can be difficult within *some* of this, but it's not impossible - a lot here depends on what you both want out of this,

My first tip is - communication - based on what you both currently know, how would you most like to incorporate it in things and what would you like to learn more on?

Next.

If she has got a young child and you are considering more - then it's a good time to already start looking at ways to demonstrate your submission outside of just play.   This could include

- being proactive with household tasks, doing above the minimum without being asked

- doing nice things like getting up first to run a bath (if you bathe in the morning) or start breakfast

Because you are doing these without prompt, this is going to be stuff she worries about less meaning there's more chance she has more energy to incorporate elements you might like

If you can use some free time to learn foot massage techniques - this can also come in really hand to help her unwind if she's had a busy day.  

Above that, in terms of exploring

What do you want to do ?

How does your ideal scenarios play out?

Posted

As above congratulations on taking these first steps , and all your steps should be tiny ones to begin with , you have an advantage over "new together" couples as you already have a vanilla bond which will help you both in being able to read each other .
You mention about a child being around, I have sessioned with a lot of girls and had a 24/7 relationship with a girl who had children,what I would say to you is , remember that submission starts in the head and in your actions towards your Dom/Domme, it is not all about sex or body exploration, sit down and think about what your partner does on a daily basis and can you do any of it for her ?
I can assure you that offering to do something for your partner to make her life easier will go a long way and also show her that you are trying your best .
Communication is the main thing in the beginning to learn what she wants from you,
Does she want you to be more proactive around the house ?
Sexually what is expected of you ?
How does she want to be addressed ?
Does there needs to be new rules around around the house regarding your conduct , where you sit , what do you call her etc etc .

I hope this helps.

R.

Posted

I am submissive but I was mom top priority I can tell you from that perspective that it is really hard to get into the mindset sometimes with young or even older children and responsibilities. Mindset comes easier when life tasks are less of a concern so the more you can help her out to alleviate the stresses the better the D/s side will come through and flow. So many household things you could do to help out and also educate your children on teamwork and a giving loving relationship. ♥️

Posted (edited)

My hubby revealed his desire to be submissive to me last year during the first UK lockdown. I read a book on Female Led Relationships and we had a good chat about exactly what this would mean for us, what we were interested in doing/not doing. We have two children so he thinks of things he can do for me which mean he is serving me but it also demonstrates him showing me respect and treating me well, which means he is being a great role model for our kids on how couples should treat each other in a relationship etc. Obviously I don't punish him or be overtly demanding of him when the kids are around for the same reason.

He likes to do things like make me coffee and present it to me on bended knee (if the kids aren't around), give me hand and foot rubs, back rubs, fold laundry, make dinner (or take over and serve up when he gets in from work) and have me seated at the table so he can bring me my dinner. We have always shared housework anyway, although I do a bigger share because he is the full time earner and neither of us want him coming in from work and having a massive list of chores to do. He is always happy to help if I need a hand with something though.

He would also like me to choose his food when we go out for meals and things like that. There's lots of little things that can be done quite subtly so that children or public company wouldn't notice but the two of you know exactly what is going on.

Edited by TheLilacMistress
Typos
SubmarineBottom_15
Posted

Congratulations! For quick starters chores chores and more chores. Then everything else will naturally evolve..allow to be instruction and take direction constantly.

-L-