female sub keeps called male sub sir ... vent

HunterWrath

Posted

a female sub keeps calling me Sir after i keep telling her.. im a damn sub!!  recently she did it again while i was at the feet of a Mistress, she didnt even call her a honorific.. shes obviously playing games... 

i called her on it again and i spoke to the Master in charge in frustration. so he told her to remember and it kicked off. the girls Dom jumps me for daring to ask his girl to not call me sir when i dont wear a name tag stating im a sub... for real? 

ive agreed to put SUB on my tag but its getting on my nerves.

is it really so hard for someone to remember that the guy on all fours in puppy gear.. is a sub?

is it really up to me to stick a sign on myself to make it easier for everyone else?

why cant people use their memory and common sense?

Posted

Sadly, I don't think she's forgetting or using common sense.  This sounds rather deliberate.

Posted

It might be a scammer that does not understand the significance of the term... let it slide ..

Posted

Why this sub talk to you and in which circumstances? Are you in the same room? You mentioned her Master?? Why she would call someone else Mistress if she’s not hers? Why are you so frustrated amd angry? Just don’t talk to her anymore it’s easier

Posted

It does sound intentional. The default is Sir/Ma'am for anyone dom or sub. However if previously requested that you not be called sir, I might suggest that if she uses the honorific again, you simply fail to acknowledge her entirely. Give her some ignorance punishment.

Posted

My thought is that it's possible she could be showing herself as below you by calling you sir, even though you are sub yourself. But I agree with LanceH and that since you have previously told her not to call you sir and continues to, she needs punished. So ignore her. But question, have you told her what to call you instead?

Posted

How many times has it happened? Just once after you asked her? Some people have impaired memories. 

Posted

after the first time its deliberate. stop interacting with the blatant disrespect