Practice for your spit-roast

Wi****

Posted
Brave little Cumslut wants to be spit-roasted? We'll have to practice...
You're on your hands and knees, facing your new dildo I've mounted on the headboard. I'll caress and tease you as I watch you get used to it, getting it wet with spit and taking it in your mouth. I'll whisper dirty encouragement in your ear, praising my dirty slut while I pull your hair, twist your nipples, and spank your ass and pussy. Then I'll kneel behind you and grab your ass with one hand and your hair in the other, pushing you forward just far enough to make you *** on the other cock as it pushes into your throat. When you gag and try to move away, you'll find my thick cockhead right at your tight entrance, and the only way to pull back and breathe will be to take Daddy's big, thick dick inside you.
You'll have to *** it deep, stretch your little pussy around my cock just to come up for air, and my strong hands digging into your flesh will only allow you to move back and forth, stuffed from one end or the other, over and over.
As you start to moan for me, muffled by the cock stretching your mouth, I begin to spank your ass hard and push my hips forward, meeting your thrusts and pushing you forward til you can't move.
You can barely breathe as I *** you forward to take the fake cock in your throat, and each time I pull back you gasp for oxygen in the moment your airway is clear, before I slam back into you, my balls slapping your clit while my head hits your cervix, and you begin to moan and scream "Please Daddy" around the invading mouthful.
I spank your ass once more, harder than before, then lean forward and drive both cocks deep as I growl in your ear;
"Cum on these cocks, little slut. Cum while you're stuffed from both ends like the horny, needy whore you are. Milk my dick with your tight cunt til I ***t your pussy with my load, and think of how hot it will be when the cock in your mouth explodes down your throat."
Posted
Hot! (Searches for a headboard on Marketplace)