24/7 what does it mean to you?

ColdMaster

Posted

I've been into this for many years and like having a deep connection. For me 24/7 is about the level of commitment to the relationship and not about being together 24/7 or being under lock and key.

Just curious to see what others views on it are. How much freedom do you expect?

Posted
As always, please correct me if I am wrong. My perception of 24/7 is as you say, not necessarily communication at all times. Under my understanding of the different levels (in regards to time) of submission, 24/7 allows me total control over my Submissive when I WANT, but does not exhaust mental energy trying to micro manage every moment of the day. If I decide that I want something, 24/7 means my Submissive satisfies my needs; within the boundaries of her Safeties and limits. 24/7 is my favourite type of submission, since I am quite a control freak, but I am aware that this is sometimes too much for Submissives
Posted
2 hours ago, DanteReign said:

As always, please correct me if I am wrong. My perception of 24/7 is as you say, not necessarily communication at all times. Under my understanding of the different levels (in regards to time) of submission, 24/7 allows me total control over my Submissive when I WANT, but does not exhaust mental energy trying to micro manage every moment of the day. If I decide that I want something, 24/7 means my Submissive satisfies my needs; within the boundaries of her Safeties and limits. 24/7 is my favourite type of submission, since I am quite a control freak, but I am aware that this is sometimes too much for Submissives

Thanks, It's useful to see other views. Although it feels your thoughts are similar to mine. Knowing what's happening and when you can and can't talk. Good communication is needed, but dont need to be in constant contact.

Posted

24/7 relative term as you can’t control or dome someone 24h. 
do you live together

what impact does it have on her work place

can you establish a breaking time

its a very demanding dynamic and not for everyone. 
but I could see the attraction on both side 

PranksterBtch
Posted
It isn't that I am dominating the entire 24/7 time, but I control the actions within the negotiated confines of our relationship and can direct activities without a specific time constraint. I really don't care for the whole idea of Domme from 7 am Saturday to 6 pm Sunday - it would irritate me to have time limits and it gives a sub too much power to control what happens if they're feeling bratty about not getting the scene they want.
Posted

I just started doing 24/7 and I’m very new to this whole thing. To me it means being given tasks to complete during the day and given a consequence if tasks aren’t finished. Most of my day is mine and there’s no set amount of times that I have to check in. The tasks are mostly related to personal goals that I expressed interest in getting help with. Eating better, exercising regularly, keeping up with housework and not being lazy which I have a habit of doing. I love having a master keep me in line, to motivate me to be better. I also want him to enjoy this as much as possible and he doesn’t care for me to touch myself all the time and risk not being ready for him so he is in charge of when I Orgasm whether by myself or with him and I’m loving letting go of the control and giving it to him. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm submissive, I live with my Dom/bf. I sleep with him at night and basically answer to him 24/7. That's what 24/7 means to me.