Dressed to please 4

Bridle
Posted

He looked down at the bed,a selection of lingerie had been laid out. He walked over and at that moment he was pushed from behind, losing his balance he fell face first into the underwear, a gloved hand held his neck down as his legs were kicked apart, his anus felt wet for a second then he felt something forcing its way up.

A nice buttplug should keep you satisfied she whispered in his ear.

He was pulled upright by his hair a hand moving down and gripping onto his balls, his cock becoming hard.

Oh no,no,no,we can't have that. She moved in front of him skilfully and quickly tying his scrotum with a stocking his now *** engorged cock hard but useless. 

He looked at her,begging for some release. 

Put on those clothes for me, stockings first. 

He did as he was told, sliding his long smooth legs into each silky black stocking, they felt amazing. 

Now that gorgeously sexy little waspie suspender belt, oh my that looks so good on you. 

He attached the six suspenders to the lace tops of the stockings. 

Now these - she thrust a pair of high heeled shoes at him,he obeyed finding himself teetering on the spiked heels. 

She bent down and expertly buckled up the straps locking each one with a tiny padlock. 

Oh such a sexy little thing, but I haven't finished dressing you yet. I think a tight black dress would suit you but first that hard cock needs taming. 

At this he thought he would get some relief, but no,the next second his cock was wrapped in an ice cold flannel shrinking it almost instantly. 

That's better, now try this on.

Wobbling in his heels he stepped into the dress, she pulled it up over his lingerie clad body,his arms into the short sleeves, the fabric was so smooth and silky forming around him showing the outlines of the suspenders. 

She was behind him now zipping it up from the bottom, as the zip travelled up the dress got tighter.

He felt her breath on his neck, then a kiss. 

Just some finishing touches now. 

He picked up the long elbow length gloves from the bed,how perfectly they fitted, the collar came next, soft leather with a ring at the front. 

She stood in front of him, the leash in her hands. Moving forward she clicked it into the ring. 

So, you look so good what are we going to do with you?

su****
Posted
Ohhhh please continue. That’s so hot!!!