New to all this

Gemk

Posted

I'm super new into actually finally being able to carry out my fetish of wanting to be dominated but it's such a hard topic to bring up with anyone I know. My thing is wanting someone to over power me and the whole choking thing turns me on and *** give me pleasure and for years I felt like a weirdo for liking that kind of stuff but as I have gotten older and more research into finally feel more confident knowing there are other people who like this kind of lifestyle :) 

Posted

I think it's often a very big and first step to realise there's a whole bunch of other people out there with similar interests and that, yeah, ultimately you're not alone :)

Posted

Yes it took me so much to actually make a profile on here but glad I did great to see how many people are like minded makes me feel alot more relaxed about myself 

Posted
It can be very daunting during the first steps and our scope is inward. When society tells us that what we do is wrong, to use a loose term, it only exacerbates those feelings of apprehensiveness and to an extent, shame. What we are and how we feel in our desires is not wrong - remember that. Welcome - enjoy your stay 😊
Posted
I'm an experienced breathplayer, ranging from rear naked ***s and smothering to ligatures including nooses. It's taken me twenty years to gain the knowledge and experience that I currently enjoy but there is still much to learn. Advice online is, by necessity, broad, and I recommend you find someone to show you, rather than tell you. Local munches and similar events will help find fellow practitioners (not theorists). My best advice would be small steps. Finish a scene wanting more, not less.
Posted
Perfect advice there typhoon2. Breathplaying is known as edge play because it can be extremely dangerous. Taking the above steps is the road to great play and not a crash course into heaven. ;). Good luck. Xx
MeanieMcMeanie
Posted

Welcome to reality....you chose the red pill....immerse yourself, safely,sanely and consensually....and enjoy....

Posted
I am not far and could mentoring you. Send me a message
Posted
Personally I think being mentored is a good thing bit if you are submissive then a sub to mentor you is the right way to go. A dom can't mentor a sub in my eyes because they can't relate to in inner workings of a submissive. If you are keen to learn ask questions in the lobby. Most people there have a good level on knowledge and understanding and can point you in the right direction for more info
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BeardedSi said:

Personally I think being mentored is a good thing bit if you are submissive then a sub to mentor you is the right way to go. A dom can't mentor a sub in my eyes because they can't relate to in inner workings of a submissive. If you are keen to learn ask questions in the lobby. Most people there have a good level on knowledge and understanding and can point you in the right direction for more info

I agree a sub is best for mentoring another sub, as @BeardedSi says a sub can get in the mind of another sub and know how the mind works and relate ect. I have mentored a sub before and it's the most challenging but also the most fulfilling experience too. Lobby is definitely the best place to go and ask questions. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Added more