Anyone?

Mi****

Posted
Is there anyone else that just isnt phased by kink and with the right person will do anything? Just feel like I'm on my own here. Sex is too easily available, kinky or not. I think the connection you have with a person is more important than the act. I can always get what i want sexually but if I'm not satisfied emotionally then I get bored. I'm not on here looking for sex, I dont need to be😖
Posted
Totally agree honey it's easy to get laid very hard to find a connection
Posted
I feel exactly the same way! Glad I'm not the only one. Sending love 😘
Posted
Yes, emotional connection is far more important and rewarding.
Posted
In my opinion, kink is made from the connection between D/s, not the physical act itself
MeanieMcMeanie
Posted
Nothing is really fulfilling if you don't have some sort of connection. It's the connection that sets the scene for everything else that follows
Posted
Minnie, everything will be fine. Deep breath and patience... You will see casual sex, play and so, but you will see more serious approach as well.
Posted
Sex can be fun, but finding the kinky one is hard
Posted
In any relationship be it kink or vanilla the emotional connection if there and if felt strongly by both sides enhances and sexual aspect.Sex is an amazing thing but if you care about your partner it's so so much more.
Posted
I couldn't possibly agree more. The bond between our roles is what completes the satisfaction. Sex is all to empty with out the right connection.
Posted

Exactly!! Othwise you're better using just a toy if you don't have that connection 🤷🏽‍♂️

Posted
I'm enjoying having my boundaries tested by putting myself in the hands of another. Overcoming my tendency to be too thinky is important step. We've found a way to achieve this by relaxation techniques and by roleplaying in a way that gives me no choice but to comply. It'll be a real test to see in practice how on the one hand I can give *** without limits to her requirement or submit to slutty behaviours
Posted
Yes but your pics are overly sexually oriented 🤔🤷‍♂️
Posted
Pros and cons to either if I'm honest. Nsa can be a real experience and if you know what you're doing you can strike a connection that expires the same day anyway. Professional sex workers could attest to that I'm sure.
ExpertDaddyDom
Posted
You need to be open, naked in your mind and soul to build that connection. Just being like every other girl staring in mirror n taking pics is not that attractive. And that just results in same choices n experiences. Learn to be unique, open, free.
Posted
Mental connections are the best part to any dynamic...but beyond that the combination of both physical and the mental connection can only be built by honest communication, trust, openness and a desire in your heart to be the best you can be for your significant other....each has their part to play and both will need to commit openly and honestly or risk wandering from the path. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!
Posted

Someone on this site told me that you can have a soulmate for a short time, a year, a month, a week, a day or even only a few hours, IF, and it’s a big IF, there’s the right connection there. This is so true, and to go back to the OP, yes, with the right person, in the right situation, with the right connection, it becomes easy to do anything that’s bringing you both pleasure.