Tv shoes an films

Ch****

Ch****
Posted

As any one saw anything good of late.

Me an a awesome freind iv meet on here will both watch the same thing on netflix an talk about it. Iv watched an liked things id not normaly watch.

Shes at her and im at mine.

Were just watched baby reinder wiTch was a mind fuk in places. Were started watching chambers.

Alone iv been watching the tv shoe Lucifer. Master and I are watching law and order svu.

I watched the adam project. Witch i thoight was good.

Is pitch perfect classed as a chick flick. I dont think so. Master does. What do people think

Li****
Posted
I been watching Delicious in Dungeon. It's an anime on Netflix that is really good. It have a very interesting story with delicious food made from monsters in the dungeon. If you are a lover for foods, than this show this great to watch. Plus it's dub, so you don't have to worry about reading subtitles.
pr****
Posted
Watch series dot Mx has all shows and movies
sm****
Posted

The Strain if it's still on streaming.  Modern take on the vampire genre without any fluff.

Posted
On 5/8/2024 at 4:34 PM, Librarian said:

I been watching Delicious in Dungeon. It's an anime on Netflix that is really good. It have a very interesting story with delicious food made from monsters in the dungeon. If you are a lover for foods, than this show this great to watch. Plus it's dub, so you don't have to worry about reading subtitles.

Checklist.out school of chocolate on Netflix  if you have it. You may like it

Posted

As any body watched  baby reinder.

I tend to watch alot of Netflix stuff.

Although I want to watch picardy on prime.

I'm a trecky

Posted

Picard, Fallout, and Shogun are shows at the top of my list. Halo is a must watch if you're into the Sci-fi genre.

Posted
5 hours ago, latexbound said:

Picard, Fallout, and Shogun are shows at the top of my list. Halo is a must watch if you're into the Sci-fi genre.

I actually hot prime so i can watch picard.

Not sure what else is on it.

I have had netflix for ages

Posted

Ok lets play a game lett go from a to z naming a tv show . but u can only ho 2at a time.

I will start with a

A is for angel

I loved this tv show. The spin of from buffy

Posted
On 5/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, Librarian said:

Oops 😂 When I saw Buffy, I thought that was for B. Hehehe

No sorry i confused you .