Newbie needs advice.....

Posted

So I've recently discovered my kink. Which is stretching. I love the feeling of being full. I have gotten myself toys that range in different girth's. However the one I lm battling at the minimum is 10 inches in girth and my poor tight self can't handle it. I really want to get it in. Any advice for the new girl 

Posted
The tortoise and the hare + lots of lubrication
PsycoticDreamer
Posted
Take your time. Don't overdo yourself. And like mentioned. Use lube, lots of it
Posted
You might also consider your position when going for larger insertions...try as many as you need to find the one most comfortable once your body relaxes amazing things happen😉
Posted
Patience, maybe use some lube, but just keep going with it, it will go in, I know from personal experience lol 😉
Posted
5 hours ago, Ari-2402 said:

So I've recently discovered my kink. Which is stretching. I love the feeling of being full. I have gotten myself toys that range in different girth's. However the one I lm battling at the minimum is 10 inches in girth and my poor tight self can't handle it. I really want to get it in. Any advice for the new girl 

Maybe I need a partner to help me push myself. Any help? Xx

Posted

Caution and patience are the key,if done incorrectly disaster awaits.Lots of lube and slowly build up to larger things.

Posted
Shit loads of lube and patience you will get there Or my help if you up for it
  • 2 years later...
Posted
On 11/20/2019 at 3:00 AM, Ari-2402 said:

Maybe I need a partner to help me push myself. Any help? Xx

asking for trouble asking for help on here :-) 

Posted
On 11/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, Ari-2402 said:

• 1 year later...
MisstressStorm
Posted
Random faceless account phishing for gullible blokes ffs 🤦‍♀️