Findom

Goddess_Pheonyx

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

Im on Twitter and FinDom is alive and well there but I never see it mentioned anywhere on this site. I would love thoughts and to make friends in that community. 

Posted

there has been a few threads on it on here.  But, obviously  it's quite a divisive topic.

Something to also be watchful for is if you are seeking a Findom arrangement as the one looking to receive funds needs a € profile.    Which, due to the shitty SESTA/FOSTA laws means those with those profiles can't be seen by those in the US. 

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

I mean I am a FinDomme and have paying subs it's just I want friends in the lifestyle. Or a consistent sub. Or both would be amaze balls. 

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

I have that too. Findom is a form of kink/fetish. I want a solid dynamic. Having them pay me $5 a week wouldn't anywhere near support me. It's the submission and sacrifice of it. If you're going to bash me in anyway please just leave this thread before even starting. 

Posted

if someone is making *** to earn a living and is paying taxes - then is it not a "proper job" 

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

I have a "typical Job" as well as FinDom. I just dont.... I don't get why I posted anything... I should have learned my lesson that this site, although for an alt lifestyle, is filled with closed minded people who will always find someone to bash and be a bigot towards....

Posted

I think there is the thing that Findom is often quite divisive, usually from people who don't really understand it - who don't seem to understand that they don't need to engage in it if they don't like it.

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

I would never *** anyone to pay me. I just also don't allow people to waste my time if I can tell things won't go well. I have a sub whose payed me $60 I've the course of 4 months and still talk to him constantly. He shows he will sacrifice for me and that's Al ll that matters. 

Posted
I would live to see more Femdom on here seems to be a lot of Subs but hardly any women Doms i class myself as a slave rather than a sub as i prefer to have no control over what she does to me except that it involves cigarette punishment/***
Posted

If she's your idea of a Goddess.. get some glasses dude...come on...don't try n defend it...

Posted
I rather not seing any of them to be honest. They should have their own website. I am kind of sick seing buy my knickers or feet pics etc on here. But that’s my point of view. Also some forgot that they have to put the currency sign stating they are registered as a professional
Posted

$5 a week... hahaha..that's more like an insult...:clapping:

Goddess_Pheonyx
Posted

I'm just gunna turn of notifications and forget I ever posted this. I said that I wanted friends and instead I get bashed and belittled. Awesome. 

Posted
I’m really confused about the content below here. Why is @dreamaway being so rude to @goddess_pheonyx and nobody is stepping in?! Am I missing something? We always see disagreements and mixed views on here but we surely deserve the heavier stuff for people that are offending others? I’m don’t get it
Posted
@dreamway don't be so distasteful no need for the nasty comments to her @goddess_pheonyx ignore the guy being quite rude xx
Posted
Yeah don't let the negative comments upset you i think you look fine and yes i have paid for women before because it's hard to ask a woman you have just met to do the things I enjoy and i understand you are not asking for *** I'd chat with you any time about any subject
Posted

Have you seen her charming profile...? Get in the real world..there are absolute Godesses in here and this character gives them a bad name. The profile is a mockery

Posted
@dreamaway no I haven’t checked. I will now though. Like I said, confusion on my part, I couldn’t see the issue. Thanks for explaining.
Posted
Nope. Still don’t understand what’s triggered you to say things like ‘get some glasses’. Bit personal don’t you think?
Posted

Absolutely, but I'm merely trying to convey to her that may be her approach is not quite what one would expect to see in here. Good luck to her for expressing herself but it's a little sad to see people perpetuating all the bad things that get said about this wonderful world of kink and fetish. Perhaps 9am Monday morning wasn't the best time for me to come across it, and, sometimes you really have to say what you feel. I spoke to a real London Findomme last week and there really is no comparison. If only I were a merchant banker or stockbroker and felt the need to try a little Goddess worship...who knows? Another lifetime perhaps ;-)

Posted

Read Mistress Lilly's forum thread on this. 

Posted

@Dreamaway at least you get a sense of who she is through her profile...

Comments like "get some glasses dude" how old are you?? Not everybody is a) attracted to the same people and b) what gives you the right to attack her appearance?

Personally, I'm not interested in Findom but I wouldn't dream of belittling someone who was. Sorry but out of the two, you look more like the one who needs an attitude check.

Posted
3 hours ago, Goddess_Pheonyx said:

I'm just gunna turn of notifications and forget I ever posted this. I said that I wanted friends and instead I get bashed and belittled. Awesome. 

Ignore it...

There will always be people that when they either don't agree with you, or understand you, that will get personal.

I looked at your profile, I have no interest in your kinks but I'm baffled why certain members have been so rude to you.

My opinion... your profile is obviously heartfelt, sure I think you may be brash and loud but I bet you say it how it is and I reckon you're fiercely loyal. Honestly, I'm not a fan of swearing but different strokes for different folks huh?

Your kink is something you enjoy, don't let the bugger get you down x

Posted

please keep this civil and refrain from personal insults.

There's an old saying regarding "if you've not got anything nice to say...."