Football kit fetish lads boys full kit

Ticlebuddy

Posted

Anyone had fun sex experience in full football kit.Love to hear your views big fetish of mine

Posted
I like a girl in a football shirt, very sexy
Posted
If she was in full kit sexy pose phwoar nice
Posted
My sub is a pro footballer - I’ve got a massive thing for his over the knee football socks 😈🤤😂
Posted

Y'all need to specify what you mean by "football".  Over here, in The States, it's something totally different.  "Full football kit" is akin to full body armor.  Ouch!  Sounds ***ful (and not in the fun way).

Posted
Just now, phoenyx said:

Y'all need to specify what you mean by "football".  Over here, in The States, it's something totally different.  "Full football kit" is akin to full body armor.  Ouch!  Sounds ***ful (and not in the fun way).

Soccer lol 

Posted

Soccer uniform shirt shorts socks in united Kingdom you have some of English soccer over in the states

Posted
Uk reply. Once had a thing for a student girlfriend who modelled a satin sky blue football kit for me. I was a young man at the time and didn't inhale.
Posted
I've been seeing an italian who is a massive Juventus fan. So I bought the kit, took some very erotic photos wearing the kit. Then wore it when we last met. Juventus definitely scored that night.
Posted

Thanks to everyone who have replied to my topic.Still up for more.Anyone been tied down or tickle ***d in full kit by friends mates for fun Very erotic for me.If anyone pulls the socks over your knees up to thighs omg.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi everyone anymore horny stories from football kit wearers or kinksters.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I had a guy come over and he licked and sniffed my football boots then sucked me 😋 was awesome 

Posted

I had a guy come over and he licked and sniffed my football boots then sucked me 😋 was awesome