Advise on football kit kinksters

Craig542

Posted

Can I have advise on how to meet other kinksters into football kit fetish or wearing of the kit.On fetish.com.

Posted

I think accepting this is a little niche and it's going to be difficult.

I think instead of looking for people specifically into wearing a kit (i.e. servicing your fetish) looking for people who you can get along with and connect with

while I'm sure everyone has boundaries - I think most people would wear a football kit for their partner.   So, kinda make your search more about the person than your fetish.

Posted

I would say find someone who supports a rival team to yours. Someone into *** or *** use who is submissive. Make them wear YOUR TEAMS strip, it would be even better if they're either a hardcore supporter or even more degrading.... they support a specific local or historical rivalry of your team. IE Leeds United fan being ***d to wear a Manchester United kit. or vice versa... Maybe blindfold them, put the kit on them then tie them in a way they cannot remove it, then you take pics and threaten the photo's being displayed locally, for his mates to see, etc etc....

Posted
I've done this. It was in the days of satin kits. She loved posing.