Do you get Aroused by Having your hair cut?

steven1950

Posted

I have a hair fetish and find hair very arousing .  I like short hair on women. I also like having my hair cut by women. Has anyone else have this fetish? What do you like about having your hair cut? What kind of hair do you like to see? 

Posted

I have a bit of a hair fetish, but for me its the longer the better! 
I used to be a hairdresser and could always tell there were certain men that absolutely loved the touch and closeness during having their hair cut. I had quite a few clients that would literally melt into the chair and moan whilst having their hair washed and head massaged.  Its an interesting situation where within a couple of minutes of meeting someone they are within your personal space, touching you quite intimately. And you could always cheekily top it off for them at the end by blowing the last few hairs off the back of their neck. 

Posted
13 hours ago, scarllett said:

I have a bit of a hair fetish, but for me its the longer the better! 
I used to be a hairdresser and could always tell there were certain men that absolutely loved the touch and closeness during having their hair cut. I had quite a few clients that would literally melt into the chair and moan whilst having their hair washed and head massaged.  Its an interesting situation where within a couple of minutes of meeting someone they are within your personal space, touching you quite intimately. And you could always cheekily top it off for them at the end by blowing the last few hairs off the back of their neck. 

My husband loves having his hair cut, he tries very hard not to moan openly though! :D 

Posted

haha....sod it I would moan getting my hair washed! 

Posted

After a lifetime of having my hair cascading down my back, I finally succumbed to male pattern baldness. Much to my annoyance. However, every cloud,and all that, and I just adore having my head polished. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Alternative said:

After a lifetime of having my hair cascading down my back, I finally succumbed to male pattern baldness. Much to my annoyance. However, every cloud,and all that, and I just adore having my head polished. 

i would LOVE to see a picture of you with long locks!! xx

Posted

Mmmm. Perhaps that can be arranged.

• 5 years later...
Posted

I'd be very aroused if a long-haired girl wouldn't kiss me unless I let her shave my head.

What kind of hair thrill me on girls? Firstly, the longer the better and secondly, unnatural colored.

Why turns me her attitude on? Not having any other options to kiss the girl than to accept that she will be the only one of both us who will be able to show off her hair makes me horny. Her hair will be more striking the longer it is and if it's dyed an unnatural color even more so.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I love cutting hair be it my own female or male, I don't go for the bald look, but try to improve their looks