Pegging

Wi****

Posted

Hi my question is quite broad, i enjoy anal play with toys and im quite interested in trying pegging, but i have this thing in my head were im quite happy with a woman doing it to me with a strappon and i think id also be ok with a transgender mtf or crossdresser mtf that im attracted to do it but only with a strappon. Does this mean i have bi sexual tendencies. I apologise if some of my terminology is inccorect there is no offense ment.

Thankyou

Posted
No I think you simply enjoy pure unadulterated pleasure.
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

The key is you enjoy it. No need for any labels. I personally love anal play as well, not once have I thought does this impact upon my sexuality. Life is too short. Follow your dreams .

Posted
So many different labels when all we really need to do is get on with enjoying whatever it is that makes us tick! Don’t worry about it. Your you. Enjoy your fantasies.
Posted
I love anal play but being pegged with a strap on had never appealed to me, maybe I'm missing out, but we all like what we like so go for it
Posted
Love being pegged. Like it when my ass is used by a girl with a strap on. And no it does not mean you have bi sexual tendencies.
  • 1 month later...
Smilesdone1967
Posted

Hi, I also been having to try pegging,  but in my area; I can't seem to find local Modesto or turlock california girls here. I am married but my wife can't seem to have the drive or caring passion for sex. 

Posted

I'd 💘 to be pegged by a woman.I'm gay and love men's bodies and as a bottom sub really appreciate a sexually Dominant guy but I've always wanted to submit to a woman as well.Lick her feet and her pussy before she use's a strapon on my sissy ass.In an ideal world there would be a guy and girl using me simultaneously.Virtually any act they desire but to be pegged.Yes please.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/22/2020 at 4:53 AM, Ian-7253 said:

I'd 💘 to be pegged by a woman.I'm gay and love men's bodies and as a bottom sub really appreciate a sexually Dominant guy but I've always wanted to submit to a woman as well.Lick her feet and her pussy before she use's a strapon on my sissy ass.In an ideal world there would be a guy and girl using me simultaneously.Virtually any act they desire but to be pegged.Yes please.

I would love to be pegged by a mature dominant lesbian dressed in a sissy maid dress with chastity and gag

Posted
Just now, Vicki-7643 said:

I would love to be pegged by a mature dominant lesbian dressed in a sissy maid dress with chastity and gag

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being pegged and role reversal

Multiple orgasm

Posted

Have a play session tomorrow hoping for a good pegging (my first time)

• 7 months later...
Posted

I have never had a girl who pegg me, but I have fantasized about it