Little help

Kitty1995xx

Posted

Hiya all. Really hoping someone can help me out hear. I'm knew to this website and not having much luck. 

Also if anyone has any information on tips and munches ect,or even just wants to chat. Please help :) xxx

Posted

for munches - google 'find a munch' and that brings up ones you can easily browse by how accessible they are for you.   They're a good way to make friends in the local area quickly and generally find out what's happening.

In general in terms of luck - take your time :) you've been here 3 days and understandably had a lot of messages and it can take a while for things to level.   Being involved in the chat and forums boosts your chances of being 'seen' or seeing others which can be a little easier in finding out who is kink active and who is more likely to be chancing :) 

Posted
Just be yourself and be honest, the more experienced here are more than ready to chat with you and to give you advice without pressuring you, so yeah, just be yourself, and be respectful of others kinks/fetishes, on occasion the odd creature appears who belittle others desires, just ignore them 😁
Posted
Hello there! Welcome to the site :) It takes a little while getting to grips with the site and all its functions, so take your time to get acquainted and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for! If you need any help or guidance, please feel free to message me and we can chat. Have a kinktastic day!
Posted
Chat to people,be open. Be true,hope this helps
Darrellspankshard
Posted
If it makes you feel any better .I am new here as well and have a clue what I'm doing yet accept just be yourself and have fun
Posted
Look into FETLIFE, an BDSM site that will have members and events and groups in your area!