Toys?

AuraVale

Posted

Ok, I recently went into the back area of Spencers to get myself a toy, and while I picked the simplest one I could find, they had so much. Where is a good place to start? What kind of stuff should I get to expand my horizons without causing myself bodily harm?

Posted

Are you looking for solo play or with a partner?

Is there any particularly sensations you want, or want to avoid?

I think arguably anything can cause harm - but, not if used correctly.

Posted
well if you have a partner , or a friend you’re comfortable with , try the lush vibrator . you can wear discreetly while the other person is able to control it from anywhere . its alotta fun for both parties , especially in a D/s relationship.
Posted
If you can get stuff delivered to your house or even an amazon locker that's a really good place to start. Dont get anything jelly because its porous and can give you a uti/sti. But great things to start with are viberators,dildos, and different sized plugs. All of this is just my opinion though!
Posted
On 1/4/2020 at 5:12 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Are you looking for solo play or with a partner?

Is there any particularly sensations you want, or want to avoid?

I think arguably anything can cause harm - but, not if used correctly.

It's for solo play at the moment, but as for sensations I'm not really sure. I'm a little scared of overstimulating myself.

Posted
I bought something off Adam and Eve and I was a dildo and you can use that and then when you're ready theres two buttons. One that vibrates and one that I guess moves it while its inside . I cant think of the word.
Posted

It depends what kinda toys you are looking for, anal toys I'd suggest start with a training kit... there's toys for all sorts of wants and needs. Most websites online generally have reviews for items?

Posted
Lovers or Castles have awesome stuff. Check out online.
Posted
I’d recommend buying from not Spencer’s if you want quality and safety. The price may even be better at a store specifically for sex items
Posted
I recommend going to a local sex shop like Romantix. The people that work there are very knowledgeable and can give you a lot of good insight.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
a nice anal plug. It's such a nice feeling wearing it while shopping or just sitting.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, AuraVale said:

It's for solo play at the moment, but as for sensations I'm not really sure. I'm a little scared of overstimulating myself.

First thing to get is a magic wand. There are so many attachments you’ll never get Bored. Then butt plugs and dildoes. Then work from there. Hope this helps

Posted

I love the website Babeland. They only sell toys in bodysafe materials and their customer service is top notch.

Posted

U should try a strap on dildo and a stuffed teddy bear

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

and vibrators with suction cups are great, like the Womanizer. Good luck!

Edited by Nusch
typo