Why did I let this happen to me!!!!

li****

Posted
You are really strong Miss. I wish you have enjoyable endeavours in the future.
Posted

As I said to you yesterday my dear friend,  I am so  proud of you for writing this and having the courage to post and share with others, you are my hero for being so brave. :heart::heart::heart:   May others find the same courage as you did.

Posted
3 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

This should be pinned...

@lil-monster @Liam52 I've said it before, I'll say it again. The bond you guys have is beautiful...

Lil-monster.. you are a beautiful soul, thank you for sharing xx

Wow thank you for saying it should be pinned!!! And thank you yes we do have a strong bond and dynamic I think it gives warning to new subs that it's ok not to rush into anything like I did there are amazing Dom's out there just gotta find them and the biggest thing of all is have patience. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

As I said to you yesterday my dear friend,  I am so  proud of you for writing this and having the courage to post and share with others, you are my hero for being so brave. :heart::heart::heart:   May others find the same courage as you did.

Aw thank you pixie you gave me the courage as we as Sir to upload it on here and thank you for that my beautiful friend💜💜 I hope so too 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Wow .. That was a very strong piece .. Very well done and very well written .. Just adding my name to those that think this is great .. Because it is .. 

Posted

All I can say is the same as everyone else, well done for sharing, these things need to be told and maybe it might stop it happening to someone else, even if it's just one person.

Posted

Gorgeous words Lilm very feeling well done❤️

Posted
4 hours ago, CaveBear said:

Wow .. That was a very strong piece .. Very well done and very well written .. Just adding my name to those that think this is great .. Because it is .. 

Thank you cave I wanted to get my experience out there for new subs to hopefully read and see the warning signs and red flags when I didn't at the time. 💙

Posted
2 hours ago, wilkie said:

All I can say is the same as everyone else, well done for sharing, these things need to be told and maybe it might stop it happening to someone else, even if it's just one person.

They do indeed Wilkie and if I've helped just one sub see red flags ect then I've done my job by putting my horrible experience out there for them to see.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Sammyjo612 said:

Gorgeous words Lilm very feeling well done❤️

Thank you Jo 💜 my very first D/s experience yes it was horrible and horrific but if I can get it out there that's the main thing.

Posted

Crikey, it must of taken some balls to put this up but it is beautifully written & I’m so proud of you for doing this.

You truly are amazing x♥️X

Posted (edited)

So brave of you to write this.You should never have to defend yourself like that in any circumstances.My dad beat my mum and my *** when i was a child until i was old enough to make him stop.We all believe in the use of a safe word but this *** chose to use your body and your mind as a punch bag.Stay safe sweetie.Not your fault.Never was and never would be.xx

Edited by Ian-7253
Change the spelling and a missing word
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Crikey, it must of taken some balls to put this up but it is beautifully written & I’m so proud of you for doing this.

You truly are amazing x♥️X

Thank you Polly yes it was tough and very cathartic writing it all down but I felt the need to post it to give everyone not just subs a warning about not rushing in to dynamics ect 💙💜

Posted
1 hour ago, 69specials said:

That is wonderfully written & speaks volumes about how far you have came 😘

Thank you 69 it happened close to three years ago now so I've come so so far since 💜

Posted
45 minutes ago, Ian-7253 said:

So brave of you to write this.You should never have to defend yourself like that in any circumstances.My dad beat my mum and my *** when i was a child until i was old enough to make him stop.We all believe in the use of a safe word but this *** chose to use your body and your mind as a punch bag.Stay safe sweetie.Not your fault.Never was and never would be.xx

Thank you 💜

Posted

Ty for sharing this Lilm! It was enlightening and poignant.Im sorry you you had to experience this but I hope it will make you stronger! Thank you again for sharing!

Posted

Hi @lil-monster you are so brave to share your story with us, and I am sorry this happened to you. If there is any way our team at Fetish.com can give you support and make sure this never happens again, please get in touch. Sending lots of love <3

Posted
29 minutes ago, Cruxdom said:

Ty for sharing this Lilm! It was enlightening and poignant.Im sorry you you had to experience this but I hope it will make you stronger! Thank you again for sharing!

Thank you Crux yes I had to go through it but it happened a while ago now and I learnt from it and became stronger for it. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Annalou said:

Hi @lil-monster you are so brave to share your story with us, and I am sorry this happened to you. If there is any way our team at Fetish.com can give you support and make sure this never happens again, please get in touch. Sending lots of love <3

Thank you Annalou. It happened near on three years ago now so I've moved on from it and it's made me stronger. I just wanted to get this out just so other new subs could read it and see the warning signs/red flags before anything bad happened. 

Posted

I wanted to have more time to read this and give it proper time and attention.

I know it was in the past, but it's still powerful words and brave to bring this up.

Thank you. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I wanted to have more time to read this and give it proper time and attention.

I know it was in the past, but it's still powerful words and brave to bring this up.

Thank you. 

Thank you 💜 I've written another one I've flipped the coin so to speak and written about how my first play with Liam went and see the contract in both so I'm hoping to get that up in a few days.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Hey LilM, as you know I dont post very often but feel I must join the others in congratulating you on writing a piece so deep and personal and traumatic in such a wonderfully beautiful way!

This is a perfect example of showing how something so wonderful such a starting a relationship/dynamic in this lifestyle can be ***d and twisted and used to damage a person in a very dramatic and dangerous way. On the flip side it shows how you as a person who has gone through such a terrible ordeal, can and has grown as a person, indulged in the lifestyle and be very happy when supported and cared for by another wonderful person!

You are two very special people who have found each other and happiness together in a truely crazy world! As my friends I do and always will wish nothing but happiness for you both!  It is looking at two wonderful people such as yourselves growing together that gives us all hope of finding and having that connection with another, and cherishing it when we do.

Rob.

Xxx

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Call_Me_Rob said:

Hey LilM, as you know I dont post very often but feel I must join the others in congratulating you on writing a piece so deep and personal and traumatic in such a wonderfully beautiful way!

This is a perfect example of showing how something so wonderful such a starting a relationship/dynamic in this lifestyle can be ***d and twisted and used to damage a person in a very dramatic and dangerous way. On the flip side it shows how you as a person who has gone through such a terrible ordeal, can and has grown as a person, indulged in the lifestyle and be very happy when supported and cared for by another wonderful person!

You are two very special people who have found each other and happiness together in a truely crazy world! As my friends I do and always will wish nothing but happiness for you both!  It is looking at two wonderful people such as yourselves growing together that gives us all hope of finding and having that connection with another, and cherishing it when we do.

Rob.

Xxx

Oh my gosh Rob truly this has made me cry!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Yes I'm just hoping that new subs who read this will hopefully see warning signs ect and know that they have a voice and can say no or stop any kinds of play at any time!!!! Liam is amazing and our connection/dynamic is built on true love and respect for each other which I think every dynamic should be!! I know a lot of new subs go through similar experiences ect and I'm just hoping that they in time can do what I did and write it down get it out so to speak as I know many a sub keep things inside and not let it be known if something has happened to them. We as a community need to weed out the fakes and so called Dom/mes to hopefully not let things like what happened to me happen so often. 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
19 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Aw thank you pixie you gave me the courage as we as Sir to upload it on here and thank you for that my beautiful friend💜💜 I hope so too 

I thank you for trusting me, I don't take that lightly and feel honoured by your very kind words.  I am glad I could help in some small way,  but my friend you have courage in spades, more than anyone I know, please always remember how wonderful and courageous you truly are.   I also have to say I couldn't agree more with @LazyPiratesBounty your post needs to be pinned !!! 💖💖💖