Why did I let this happen to me!!!!

li****

Posted

Just out of curiosity, as it may help someone else, looking back to the chats you had before that horrendous meeting, what were some of the red flags you missed at the time but have identified in hindsight.

I don't want to make you think about this if you don't want to but you might prevent this happening elsewhere...

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Posted
1 hour ago, Undergruntled said:

Just out of curiosity, as it may help someone else, looking back to the chats you had before that horrendous meeting, what were some of the red flags you missed at the time but have identified in hindsight.

I don't want to make you think about this if you don't want to but you might prevent this happening elsewhere...

I'm sorry this happened to you.

I now know the red flags and it's why I wrote my experience down to hopefully help other new subs see and identify red flags. I think the not meeting in a public place first I just invited him to my home after we chatted for a few weeks, and now that's a big one I'll always say to new subs, is make sure first date you head to someone public, and make sure you know that person fully!!! 

I met my Sir at my house first time but that's cause I trusted him 100% we'd been talking and getting to know each for months before we met and I just knew he was trustworthy. 

Posted

Lilm sending love and so glad you have Your Sir now.
I hadn’t seen your post before today and read through some of the comments.
You write it so well and my heart was heavy reading knowing it happened to you xx
I know it will make others think x

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dee1111 said:

Lilm sending love and so glad you have Your Sir now.
I hadn’t seen your post before today and read through some of the comments.
You write it so well and my heart was heavy reading knowing it happened to you xx
I know it will make others think x

Thank you so much Dee!!! It was a terrifying experience and one I hope no other sub goes thru, but it happens often unfortunately! So sad that men still use BDSM and kink to *** and manipulate women/subs. 

• 8 months later...
Posted
That’s not A Dom!! That’s a POS using a means to *** innocent people!
Proud at the way you handled it and glad you are safe!
Posted
5 hours ago, WolfDom said:

That’s not A Dom!! That’s a POS using a means to *** innocent people!
Proud at the way you handled it and glad you are safe!

Thank you 😊 yeah unfortunately I learnt the hard way, but I hope new subs get to read this and realize red flags etc 

Posted
WTF and why have I never seen this? You're not far from me, I hope this isn't someone who is still active in the local community?
Posted
15 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

WTF and why have I never seen this? You're not far from me, I hope this isn't someone who is still active in the local community?

As far as I know he's not active anymore but I'm of course not in contact with him anymore. I think Sir is about ready to hurt him if he ever shows his face on here again.

Posted
Just so you know and for everyone reading this comment i cannot stress this enough: IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE YOUR FAULT. That person was in the wrong and will alway be, it is a really personal and intimate thing to do this kind of stuff with someone else, you basically offer your body over some rules. They did not obey theses rules and therefore are in the wrong
Posted
34 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you 😊 yeah unfortunately I learnt the hard way, but I hope new subs get to read this and realize red flags etc 

So brave of you to share my beautiful friend. I do hope your totally proud of you strength because I’m totally proud of you 😘😘

Posted
4 minutes ago, kirem said:

Just so you know and for everyone reading this comment i cannot stress this enough: IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE YOUR FAULT. That person was in the wrong and will alway be, it is a really personal and intimate thing to do this kind of stuff with someone else, you basically offer your body over some rules. They did not obey theses rules and therefore are in the wrong

I agree 100% for sure!! Any form of *** is never the victims fault I've been through my fair share of *** with my ex and for years I thought it was my fault. Until I got the help I needed and saw a counsellor it was the help I needed to move on and realize it was never ever my fault, and it's why I'm always putting my story and what I've been through out there cause if it helps just one person who's in an abusive relationship then I've done something good.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

So brave of you to share my beautiful friend. I do hope your totally proud of you strength because I’m totally proud of you 😘😘

Aw bless ya Steve, thank you 😘 

Posted

@lil-monsterwell done for being so brave and sharing your experience. Sending you hugs and love my dear friend.

Your openness will help so many new people and inspire others to work through there experiences. Thank you :)

Posted
1 hour ago, lolli-leigh said:

@lil-monsterwell done for being so brave and sharing your experience. Sending you hugs and love my dear friend.

Your openness will help so many new people and inspire others to work through there experiences. Thank you :)

Awe thank you so much lovely. I do hope even if one new sub reads this then they will know the red flags 

• 1 year later...
Posted
Hopefully those new to the scene will take note. Be safe. Some of these so called Doms are abhorrent and should be named and shamed
Posted
5 minutes ago, littleborough644 said:

Hopefully those new to the scene will take note. Be safe. Some of these so called Doms are abhorrent and should be named and shamed

I agree thank you 🙏