Control. …..What should happen next??

ma****

Posted
"Who are you talking to?"
Shit! Shawna heard Daddy's voice before she saw him. She turned to face him.
"Hi Daddy. I didn't hear you come in. It's Kia though. I was just hanging up. Bye, Kia—“ she said as she grabbed her phone.
Daddy stepped closer to the bed. "No, don't hang up the phone. It was so important for you to tell her everything that happened, she can't miss out on the ending. This the best part. Put her on speakerphone and place the phone on the bed."
Her nervousness kicked in strong. He looked pissed. She did what she was told and bowed her head.
"Hi Kia.”
"Umm, Hi Sir."
" I hope you enjoy the ending.” He said as he pointed to the stool that was set in its own little corner. “Now little girl, let's see. I recall that I told you not to be on the phone. Is that correct?"
"Yes Sir but I....."
"Close your mouth. So we are being really disobedient today? You must think I won't wear that ass out.” “Yes, Daddy, I just…” “That doesn't sound like a yes or no.” “Take your clothes off and get prepared. If you talk back again this will go bad for you.”
Shawna's voice trembled, "Kia, I'll call you back."
Daddy's voice got loud “If you hang up that phone, I will make it worse for her!”
ion again."
She wanted to beg for him to reconsider but knew it would be pointless and make it worse. So she climbed in that position slowly and fully naked. She felt his hand caress her ass.
“Kia are you ready?"
"Umm yes Sir."
Within an instant, She felt heat spread over her left cheek and then right. Left. Right. Right. Left. Left. Right. He continued warming her ass up. She yelled out.
“That belt hurt Daddy.”
“Good”
He didn't stop though.
“Now Kia, since you are involved now, what should I go with next,
Your options are my belt, my prison strap or my paddle.”
Kia went with the strap. He gave her ten on each side and then let her catch her breath. He sat down on the couch and instructed her to come to him. He bent her over his legs and caressed her bottom as Her cheeks were starting to turn dark red with deeper spots where the strap snapped her the most. Shawna just wanted to look him in his eyes. This is not what she craved. And all too soon, he began with the paddle. Coming down on her upper thighs just below her bottom. The strokes were not as hard as they had been on her ass, but they hurt much more. He only gave a few strokes with the paddle but she cried out with each. Daddy yelled "Now get up!" she got up, a little unsteadily as she rubbed her butt and legs. Daddy handed her a tissue and she blew her nose and dried up some of her tears. "Now I want you to remember this for next time you let your tongue get away from you and talk reckless to me. Next time will be alot worse. DOnt you ever think you can play with me like that. Do I make myself clear, baby girl?”
“Yes Sir”
Posted
“She wanted to beg for him to reconsider but knew it would be pointless.” Personally, I think they need to have a conversation about consent and safe words.